Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigD

Bug 1.0B2

4 posts in this topic

I know they are not taking anymore crash reports on the latest Apex 1.0B2. I am getting the typical crash after opening the download Q, and also a another that appears which nobody has posted.

I am getting a Microsoft Visual C++

Runtme Library error. States Runtime error! Program: C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\ApexDC.exe. This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an usual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. Either after downloading a file this error pops up and Apex closes down. I had been using Apex 0.4.0 before the upgrade with no issues.

Thanks

A known and already fixed (queue opening and browsing) bug in the newest (private) beta.

Nope... This RTE is EXACTLY my issue. And it is also in the latest B3. So it is not so "PC specific", and my desktop is not so much to blame...

@BigD - Please, do your best to trace this RTE and tell us how (hot, the hell :( ) to reproduce it. Then we hope it will be easy to solve. Also, what about the "and also a another that appears which nobody has posted"? Pls describe it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0