balder

Another Screen Shot

94 posts in this topic

Crise «is kicking ALL» : у нас в сети один парень вычислил, как писать в кик строчку любые сообщения. Этот прием срабатывает вроде бы на всех хабах и на всех клиентах. Я хотел показать что такое есть, а исправлять это лили нет

whay :lol:, glad to see you made it aninerbe

logi

«Вдохновение подкралось незаметно :) »

Хотелось бы видеть в грядущем ApexDC следующие возможности:

1. Организовать статистику скачиваемых файлов: Это нужно для того, чтобы смотреть, какие файлы качают чаще всего.

2. Реализовать возможность поиска Юзера по IP адресу

3. В клиентах: CZDC-0666[L], McDC++Installer-0.34, zDC401b, есть колонка в списке юзеров -лимит закачек

Inspiration came suddenly :) . I would like to see following features in future ApexDC:

1. To organize statistics for downloaded files: It it is necessary to look and see which files are downloaded most often (which are the most notorious files).

2. User search based on IP address.

3. In clients: CZDC-0666 [L], McDC ++ Installer-0.34, zDC401b, there is a column in the User list - limit download. Please add it.

Edited by Zlobomir

Еще бы добавить возможность сортировки списка файлов по дате добавления в файл-лист. :)

Еще бы добавить возможность сортировки списка файлов по дате добавления в файл-лист. :)

Please add an option for arranging the list of files according to "Date Added" in File-list.

Note: I am slightly :D on this one...

1.Хотел бы уточнить/дополнить DMala:

!возможность сортировки списка файлов по дате ОБНОВЛЕНИЯ в файл-листе!

Например: у меня было 3 фильма в папке "Видео", «Фильм1-комедия», «Фильм2-комедия», «Фильм3-фантастика». Затем у меня появляется еще один фильм (Новая фантастика) и тогда я создаю новые 2 папки в папке "Видео": Видео\Фантастика в которую перемещу «Фильм3-фантастика», при этом переименовав его в Фильм3 и добавлю в эту же папку файл (Новая фантастика), а во вторую папку с Видео помещу комедии Видео\Комедии и переименую их «Фильм1» и в «Фильм2». Теперь как это будет выглядеть на практике: папка «Видео» будет отображаться как обновленная от (Дата1), папки «Фантастика» и «Комедии» тоже будут отображаться как обновленные от (Дата1) а Папка с ВидеоКлипами, которая тоже лежала в папке «Видео» будет отображать более раннюю дату внесения изменений в неё (Дата0). Аналогичные действия применяются и к файлам: Фильм1, Фильм2, Фильм3, Новая фантастика = Дата1;

2. В программе eMule0.47a на закладке «Серверы», Внизу на закладке «Журналы» где отображаются сообщения о хешировании файлов, о подключении к серверу и.т.п., программа выдаёт сообщения о файлах расшаренный 2 раза: путь1\имя файла, путь2\имя файла. Хотелось бы видеть примерно следующую доработку: В нижнем левом углу DC++ там где отображается процесс хеширования

абе тавариш.... write in english :)

Crise I do not know English language :) and I communicate with you basically through the program the translator. If I the ideas in a text kind shall state all, I doubt that you will understand though half from translated. :D

Yes, I know Russian, it could be better, but it's still better than nothing. :)

Mistake above, 30 min were not enough, please delete the above. :)

For 3dfx:

А ти другарю вземи да помогнеш! :)

Ну ты помоги меня пожалуйста! :D

And you better help me! :)

A ti mejor echar me un mano! :P

1. I would like to add\specify DMala:

! An option to sort the list of files by "Date Last Modified" in file list!

F. ex.: I had 3 movies in folder "Video", «Filmм1-comedy», «Film2-comedy», «Film3- Sci-Fi». After that I receive another movie (New Sci-Fi) and then I create 2 new sub-folders in folder "Video": Video\Sci-Fi where I move «Film3- Sci-Fi», at the same time rename it as Film3 and add it in the same folder as the file (New Sci-Fi) is, and in the second folder with Video put comedies Video\Comedies and rename them as «Film1» and «Film2». Now how this will look like in practice:

Folder «Video» will be shown like updated from (Data1), folders «Sci-Fi» and «Comedies» will be shown like updated from (Data1) too, and folder with Video clips, which was a sub-folder of folder «Видео» will show the earlier date of modifications in it. (Data0). Same actions to be applied to files: Film1, Film2, Film3, New Sci-Fi = Data1;

2. At the program eMule0.47a on «Серверы» button, below on the tab «Logs» where are shown messages of file hashing, connection to server, etc., the program gives messages of double-shared files: path1\file name, path2\file name. I would like to see the following facility: In the bottom left corner of DC++, where hashing progress is shown, to put a new button, upon pressing on it a dialog window (similar to upload list) to pop-up, in it will be shown hashing process and also messages for files shared more than once

3. Add in chat a button – giving an interval for the dates, for which the log is shown. F. ex.: I have log file for half a year - 10-20MB, and in order to see it I must go to folder D:\Program\ApexDC\Logs\, and wait – until such big text file opens, after that search in the file the date interval I need. Alternatively, I just would simply press the button and select interval Date:Time. (Similar aptions are in the program of «1С» company: 1С Accounting, 1С Commerce and Store). ( Пожалуйста, сообщить подробнее об этих проги. Я надеюсь что обращатся на "ты" не проблем, в английскому "Вы" все равно нет. :) )

4. Make an option for file search in one's file list (only by personal share). This would be more feasible and faster than search for a file with Windows search on several HDDs.

Edited by Zlobomir

Zlobomir в России - есть фирма, называется "1С" (http://www.1c.ru/). У нас это самая крупная фирма в области создания программного обеспечения: Игры, Энциклопедии, - создание своих и перевод зарубежных, а так же фирма создает и поддерживает Базы Данных в которых предприятия (фирмы, компании, организации) ведут свою хозяйственную (экономическую) деятельность (что то вроде Access). Бухгалтера заносят в эти базы различные документы, потом печатают отчеты и несут их в Налоговые и другие организации. Суть такова - когда в базе много документов - то поиск по ним неудобен. Бухгалтер кликает по кнопке настройки отчета (табличный вид: Название документа, дата, описание, и.т.п.), задает интервал(период) за который он хотел бы видеть документы (например 1 квартал, 2 квартал и.т.п). Так вот хотелось бы того же самого - например: просмотреть лог за выбранный период времени (лог за то время пока я отсутствовал у компьютера).

Пример (выдержка): http://rapidshare.de/files/24178012/123.doc.html

Источник: страница 23 :

In Russia there is a company named "1С" http://www.1c.ru . Here this is the biggest company in the sphere of program creation: Games, Encyclopedias, - making own and translation of foreign ones. The company also creates and maintains Databases, in which the organizations (firms, companies, groups) lead their economic activity (similar to Access). Accountants enter in these bases different documents, after that they print reports and present these reports to Tax and other (state) institutions. When in the base there are too much documents, searching becomes uncomfortable. The accountant clicks the button for report's setting (having a table-like form: document name, date, description, etc.), defines an interval (period) for which he/she wants to see the documents (f. ex. 1 quarter [three-month period], 2 quarter and etc.). I would like to have the same: F. ex. to examine the log for a chosen time period (the log for the time I was away from the PC).

An example (выдержка): http://rapidshare.de/files/24178012/123.doc.html]Example

Source: page 23 : http://rapidshare.de/files/24178539/7.7_4.2..doc.html

Random feature request, not sure it's something that should really be added to ApexDC, and it's also something that would need a minimum period as well, otherwise it'd have loads of 1 second inactivety periods. As I say though, n ot sure it's suited for implementation in ApexDC++, it's not really a DC related request.

Reminds me of o ne of my feature requests though, to be able to clear that older than X minutes old, to effectively see chat from a certain time period. Thinking about it, surely the existing chat could just be copied that had timestamps for the certain period (maybe timestamps would have to be enabled?), and then the chat cleared and the copied chat "pasted" back? Anyway, sorry to go off-topic.

I would prefer to leave English-Russian to the translating program, it is not (only :) ) that I'm lazy, but for common good. Partial knowledge could be dangerous... Still, in short:

"Это персоналное требование, я не слишком уверен что это нужно добавить к Apex DC++... т. д."

Edited by Zlobomir

1. В "zDC" есть колонка - хост (только почему то она не работает :P)) )а было бы хорошо,

если она в Апекс - была и работала.

2. Логи по "rmDC"

[23:15:03] <Andy> Мне PeerWeb тоже больше всех понравился, вот только скорость отдачи маленькая.

[23:15:27] <Andy> В раза 2 меньше, чем у rmDC

[23:17:25] <AniNerbe> а на рмДС какая у тя скорость отдачи - в мегабитах ?

[23:18:55] <Andy> 10 mb/s доходит

[23:19:06] <Andy> Я просто сравнивал

[23:19:35] <Andy> Один и тот же чел с меня качал и я прыгал с одного клиента на длугой

[23:19:46] <AniNerbe> хмм у мя 4-7 мбс - тепеьр понятно откуда такая отдача у тя 300-480 гб в сутки -у мя 250 дай бохх

[23:20:37] <Andy> Так на пер вебе скорость в 2 раза у него снижалась

[23:22:02] <Andy> У меня к вечеру очередь чел. 60 накапливалась,когда перешел обратно на rmDC не более 10

[23:22:35] <Andy> Кстати, Фред тебе писал об этом в твоем обзоре клиентов.

[23:23:09] <Andy> А в остальном PeerWeb СУПЕР!!!!!

[23:23:14] <AniNerbe> даа - помню мб щя попробую какой нить гибридный клиент намутить

[23:24:05] <Andy> Вот сегодня за 16 часов я отдал 450 гигов

[23:25:07] <AniNerbe> хмм - в чем же секрет сего чюда ?? - ща посмотрим

[23:25:52] <Andy> Не знаю,но точно не в настройках клиента. Я в них копался.

Локальная сеть 100 mb/s: rmDC = 70-80 mb/s PeerWeb= 30-40 mb/s -

хотелось бы, чтобы Апекс смог отдавать на все 100%-100mb/s

С тайкой же скоростью как NetBios

1. In "zDC" there is a column - "Host" (but for some reason it is not functioning :P)) ) and it would be good if it is present and working in Apex.

2. Logs from "rmDC"

[23:15:03] <Andy> From all, I liked most PeerWeb, only upload speed is low.

[23:15:27] <Andy> 2 times lower than rmDC

[23:17:25] <AniNerbe> And what is your upload speed on rmDC in Mb?

[23:18:55] <Andy> It reaches 10 Mb/s

[23:19:06] <Andy> I was just comparing

[23:19:35] <Andy> One and the same user was downloading from me and I was changing from one client to the other

[23:19:46] <AniNerbe> Hmm, I have 4-7 Mb/s - now it is clear why you have such upload of 300-480 Gb per hour - I have 250 "given box"

[23:20:37] <Andy> In this way Peerweb's speed lowers 2 times.

[23:22:02] <Andy> At the evening I have usually 60 users (d-ders?), when I switched back to rmDC++ - not more than 10

[23:22:35] <Andy> BTW, Fred has written to you about this in your review of different clients.

[23:23:09] <Andy> And in the rest Peerweb is GREAT!!!!!

[23:23:14] <AniNerbe> Yes, I remember the MB, will try with some kind of hybrid client.

[23:24:05] <Andy> F. ex. today for 16 hours I have uploaded 450 GB

[23:25:07] <AniNerbe> Hmm - what is the secret in all this ?? - will see

[23:25:52] <Andy> I don't know, but it is not in client's settings. I twinkled them.

LAN: 100 mb/s: rmDC = 70-80 mb/s PeerWeb= 30-40 mb/s -

we would like to have Apex able to give at all 100% - 100mb/s, with the same speed like NetBios

Upload speed will be fixed in apex for lan.

Upload speed will be fixed in apex for lan.

Скорость отдачи будеть изправленная в Апекс ДЦ++. :P

1. Реализовать возможность добавлять в файл лист не только папки - но и конкретные файлы.

2. Добавить фильтр в настойки избранные юзеры автослот/пришел вышел: Например есть такие юзеры которые просто заслужили уважение (что то скачали для меня, поделились важной информацией, много расшарили...) но это не значит что я хочу видеть их приходы и уходы в чате. Видеть избранного юзера в чате но не давать ему слот есть возможность, а наоборот: не видеть приход но дать слот пока что нет - прошу добавить ^_^

Мораль: чьи то приходы в чат имеют значения, а чьи то нет.

1. Реализовать возможность добавлять в файл лист не только папки - но и конкретные файлы.

2. Добавить фильтр в настойки избранные юзеры автослот/пришел вышел: Например есть такие юзеры которые просто заслужили уважение (что то скачали для меня, поделились важной информацией, много расшарили...) но это не значит что я хочу видеть их приходы и уходы в чате. Видеть избранного юзера в чате но не давать ему слот есть возможность, а наоборот: не видеть приход но дать слот пока что нет - прошу добавить ^_^

Мораль: чьи то приходы в чат имеют значения, а чьи то нет.

Translation

1. Make possible to add to file list (to share) not only folders, but also single files.

2. Add a filter in settings of chosen users auto-slot/join quit: F. ex., there are such users who just gained my respect (Dded smth for me gave important info, have big share size...). But this doesn't mean I want to see them "join" and "quit" in chat. Currently there is an ability to see the chosen user in chat without auto-granting a slot. I would like to ask also adding the vice versa: don't see "join" and "quit" in MC, but auto-grant the user a slot.

Moral: Can't understand and translate it. Please clear out, if important. :)

End of translation

Note: The problem now in fact is that ALL fav user are treated equally in MC. We could define different colors, as follows:

1. User is favorite, but "auto-grant" is off. Color 1, it can be selected the same as normal users (possible now too), so it will not differ the user in MC.

2. User is favorite, "auto-grant" is on. Color 2.

3. User has only "auto-grant" on. Color 3.

Additionally, "Only Show joins/parts for Fav Users" may be removed (or stated that the option in Fav Users List has priority). Instead, in favorite users we may add an option {Ctrl+A>>RMB>>Show join/part in MC}. Or Select it only for part of the users. If there is a column "Auto-slot (yes-no)", all the users could be arranged fast and easy, and the selection to be made with {Ctrl+Shift>>RMB>>Show join/part in MC}.

Для aninerbe: Теперь все ползвателы равны в маинчате. Мы можем определить различние цветы как положено:

1. Ползватель "Любимый", ну "авто-слот" выкл. Цвет 1, он можеть быть избран как обикновенный потребитель (возможно теперь также), так ползватель не будет различаться в маинчате.

2. Ползватель "Любимый", "авто-слот" вкл. Цвет 2.

3. Ползватель только имеет "авто-слот" вкл. Цвет 3.

Дополнително, "Only Show joins/parts for Fav Users" можеть быть удаленно (или упоменато что выбор ин Fav Users больше значителный по важности). Взамен, в Fav Users мы можем добавить выбор {Ctrl+A>>RMB>>Show join/part in MC}. Или выбирать только для несколько ползвателый. Если имеется колона "Auto-slot (yes-no)", все ползвателый можно быть приведеный в порядок быстро и легче, выбор сделанный с {Ctrl+Shift>>RMB>>Show join/part in MC}.

Cheers