balder

Another Screen Shot

94 posts in this topic

The following was sent to my email address. by an AniNerbe.

The original file was in excel so i have stiched a couple of screen shots to make jpg. if anyone wants the excel file let me know. However it has a macro in it which i havn't looked at yet. however i think it is there to perfom sometype of function on the excel sheet, i dont know i just disabled it.

post-939-1145466637_thumb.jpg

What the hell?

Yep that was my thought exactly, but i thought there has been so much effort but in i had to post it :D

Yep that was my thought exactly, but i thought there has been so much effort but in i had to post it :D

true lot's of effort is put in saying things in lot more complicated way....

as to me that looks some sort feature graph, and it's not too clear one :)

true lot's of effort is put in saying things in lot more complicated way....

as to me that looks some sort feature graph, and it's not too clear one :)

Again i completly agree i dont think i managed to get any feture request from this. i did email the user the link to this thread. i had hoped that he might come, post and possibly explain some of the requests :thumbsup: :)

Again i completly agree i dont think i managed to get any feture request from this. i did email the user the link to this thread. i had hoped that he might come, post and possibly explain some of the requests :thumbsup: :)

i got few out from it:

- animated gif emotes (won't happen)

- chat msg formatting, bold/underline/italic & font (i'd like this personally, but not up for it though)

- perm ignorelists (look at beta forum :))

- tray message as balloon popup, if i got it right

- clock based away messages, if i got it right

i got few out from it:

- animated gif emotes (won't happen)

- chat msg formatting, bold/underline/italic & font (i'd like this personally, but not up for it though)

- perm ignorelists (look at beta forum :))

- tray message as balloon popup, if i got it right

- clock based away messages, if i got it right

good work :thumbsup:

i think that its such a daunting thing to look at with so many ideas, i probably just gave up mentally :)

no, you absolutely misunderstood. the feature request was to add big red exclamation marks and big yellow arrows into dc :thumbsup:

This loooks as a "release for dummies" :thumbsup:

by any chance, could you write down your reguests in plain text, it'd make them much easier to understand...

Crise I do not know English language :unsure: and I communicate with you basically through the program the translator. If I the ideas in a text kind shall state all, I doubt that you will understand though half from translated. :)

What language do you speak? Maybe we can find some who speaks both languages?

EDIT: Looked at the actual screenshot and it seems you're Russian. So... anyone know any Russians who would like to translate a load of feature requests? :unsure:

Edited by Greg

Русский -Russia

Toh is Russian I believe.

Здравствуй aninerbe,

Напиши пожалуйста твои предложения, я понимаю Русский хорошее чем говорю и пишу (основнии проблем является падежами :) ). Для меня будеть удоволствие переводить. :) В последнее время я слишьком занятой, но пробовать входить здесь каждый ден.

Для/for Lee only: In short - I will translate, I' a little busy now, but will try to be here each day. And don't ask for a full translation of the above again. Use a translating program. :) :unsure:

По русски

Ориентируйтесь относительно желтых стрелок

Zlobomir надеюсь вы исправите неточности перевода программы PROMT Professional 7.0 . Я раньше работал (переписывался) с программистами ис 1С (http://www.1c.ru/) так я с ними по 2-3 часа переписывался по icq, пока до них доходило где нужно кнопку поставить и как она должна в базе работать :) . Дума что изложенные мною пункты вполне реальны в плане доработок. :unsure: