Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iceman50

[1.0.0B2][Bug] Emulation problems

11 posts in this topic

There seems to be a bug in the DC++ emulation which is making it detectable (it seems like a bug to me as it gets detected dunno whether this is intentional or not but i thought i should report it)

There seems to be a bug in the DC++ emulation which is making it detectable (it seems like a bug to me as it gets detected dunno whether this is intentional or not but i thought i should report it)

You can´t have limiter running and you have to be using DC++ new connection type otherwise it won´t work.

I can´t reproduce this errors you are talking about, so it could be many things. Crise will see what this is from exceptions info.

i know you can't use a limiter for it to be detectable i've made plenty of clients before and i had everything perfect for a standard DC++ setup connectiontype and all ...

it Seems when enabling the "Mediabar" Apex has problems redrawing specifically on the splitter (when hub MDI is maximized) right under the filter message box and emoticon box

[EDIT]

Detected with what exactly?

You can´t have limiter running and you have to be using DC++ new connection type otherwise it won´t work.

I can´t reproduce this errors you are talking about, so it could be many things. Crise will see what this is from exceptions info.

so i won't get detected as DC++ emulator if i tict that one on the favhubs settings and use new connection type instead of the old, right?

as before i was banned from some hubs saying i'm using a different client and only emulating simple dc++ ... i hope this one will solve my problem and i won't be considered as a cheater with multisourced client :)

i used StardustDC++ 0.240 and i used my own BDC++ 0.012

[Edit]

Crise maybe we can move this discussion of detection elsewhere sorry for bringing it in here

iceman50: Learn to create new topics for different problems. Split..

Sorry it got added in with my redraw problem due to the mediabar ... but at least i can be a nice person and not rude all the time =)

Sorry it got added in with my redraw problem due to the mediabar ... but at least i can be a nice person and not rude all the time =)

That's true. :)

but due to my stolen computer i have no VS 2k5 or 2k3 but i can look at it more im gonna say the bug is in $Supports

but due to my stolen computer i have no VS 2k5 or 2k3 but i can look at it more im gonna say the bug is in $Supports

Well zion with latest AML is not able to catch it, but I will look at this (I have no experience about stardustdc, as a client that i have really used... ran it for 10 minutes to look it through :D).

@ iceman50: you can find me in few hubs or contact me via PM on the forums if you think this discussion should continue elsewhere :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0