Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theinvoker

Show total users and share

11 posts in this topic

Show the total number of the users connected and the total GB shared in the status bar (or somewhere else)

it would be nice if the count could be done by IP and not by Nicks but maybe it's not possible

Show the total number of the users connected and the total GB shared in the status bar (or somewhere else)

it would be nice if the count could be done by IP and not by Nicks but maybe it's not possible

i'll see...

i don't think it's too much work for you :-)

i know it isn't, but imho it's not a priority, besides i'm not going to add any more stuff to the private todo list (lengthy enough alredy)

i know it isn't, but imho it's not a priority, besides i'm not going to add any more stuff to the private todo list (lengthy enough alredy)

You don't have to do everything.. Add it to the list and see how far you get. :blushing:

You don't have to do everything.. Add it to the list and see how far you get. ;)

Yep, users must be happy. :blushing:

Just add it all on and don't do it. ;)

Seriously, you can have another list of stuff for future versions possibly or something. If you get a good idea now I don't think you can really reject it, not put it in the first version sure, but just forget about seems kinda weird if it's good. Fair enough if an idea is just not good though. :blushing:

Maybe just a list of features ordered by priority, not alphabetically, and later doing the first, second, third... as time allows?

Maybe just a list of features ordered by priority, not alphabetically, and later doing the first, second, third... as time allows?

They're not ordered at all. Take a look at the new todo list, there's an area for future versions.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0