truewolfman

[1.0.0B2][Bug] Reconnect function

11 posts in this topic

After a while of being connected (having no problems), I've noticed that the reconnect function won't work at all, either pressing the button, Ctl-R or from the menu. I really don't know if this is somehow triggered by something in particular, and I just don't think I have a way to know. To reconnect I have to do it "manually", closing the hub window and double-clicking from favorites list.

Is there anyone having this problem?

I'm running two instances of ApexDC 1.0.0B2. In one of them (the one installed - the other one it's only copied to another location), reconnect does not work. The reconnect function only disconnect the current hub, but it doesn't reconnect it. And also the automatic filelist refresh doesn't work in the same copy of the program.

some of the examples:

scumbagz.no-ip.info

420kings.420NET.org:420

1.adrenaline-network.com:2411

diablohub.myip.hu:4111

matrix-hub.no-ip.com

... and so on (the others are regged-only ones), it happens on almost all hubs if i leave dc running for example for a day or a week :lol:

this could be the same problem that i had and opened a topic for it -> http://forums.apexdc.net/index.php?showtopic=1573

I've experienced the same bug many times, even now when I'm writing this. It happens for all hubs, even if the hub is connected, you'll get disconnected on reconnect attempt and thats all that's going to happen. Tested /reconnect, reconnect disconnected, the reconnect button, nothing of them works.

I have noticed this problem too, in ApexDC, StrongDC, RsDC. Also some other people told me, that they cant reconnect. I got it in random hubs. And sometimes /rebuild doesnt work. Has someone noticed that too?

redsaq: sure .... and this happens regardless to what the hubsoft is

same problem here and worst part is sometimes if the LAN is disconnected due to power interruption the hubs wont reconnect :(

this happenes usually after 24hrs of runnin the APEX DC client

Also it wont also download nething from the download que

Zlobomir: Please use the edit button and open new topic for new issue in the correct forum. And look for the rest of this one in Support. They have been discussed before even... :)

http://forums.apexdc.net/index.php?showtopic=1616

http://forums.apexdc.net/index.php?showtopic=1617

After a while of being connected (having no problems), I've noticed that the reconnect function won't work at all, either pressing the button, Ctl-R or from the menu. I really don't know if this is somehow triggered by something in particular, and I just don't think I have a way to know. To reconnect I have to do it "manually", closing the hub window and double-clicking from favorites list.

Is there anyone having this problem?

I have also same problem. It works for a while when you have started the client, but after about a hour it is not working anymore and then the only solution is like you said "To reconnect I have to do it "manually", closing the hub window and double-clicking from favorites list."

Known issue, I hope Crise is working on it, if not fixed yet.