Lee

When will ApexDC++ be released?

212 posts in this topic

Heh, the wait is painfall... but worth it. :)

It means we have longer planning on ApexDC++ and experimental builds to get 1.0 right. :D

Yep, sure does. I doubt that's much comfort for these people have ben waiting, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. Stick with it people.

I'm not a donator (it's not about cash but I prefer to "feel" something before paying) but my question is - are there any betas already available out there?

I'm not a donator (it's not about cash but I prefer to "feel" something before paying) but my question is - are there any betas already available out there?

There will be an experimental build of pwdc available to show beta testers and donators what features we're currently coding and looking to put into ApexDC. They then have the freedom to test and report feedback, even tell us some features are crap.

There will be an experimental build of pwdc available

goody :) :thumbsup:

so do I, already asked long time ago. Maybe they are too shy to work with such extraordinary person as me :(

so do I, already asked long time ago. Maybe they are too shy to work with such extraordinary person as me :(

by long to do you mean how long, as i remember a join reguest when we were using mybb as our forum soft :(

many cooks more mess.

We'll hold you to that. :(

by long to do you mean how long, as i remember a join reguest when we were using mybb as our forum soft :(

Next day I joined... over 2.5 month is much for me :(

I never been to close to PeerWeb DC project (if you count it also), but it didn't look intresting to me (until I knew about PFS enchancments - "Super seeding" I think it was called)

OK... This is getting Lonnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Does anybody know how close we are yet ???

Weeks, Months... a year ???

OK... This is getting Lonnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Does anybody know how close we are yet ???

Weeks, Months... a year ???

It's coming.... betas have a pre-alpha to test.... it's coming.... :P

It's coming.... betas have a pre-alpha to test.... it's coming.... :)

it's coming yes, but unfortunetly not too fast (exspecially as i managed to break up my comp about an hour ago :P)

it's coming yes, but unfortunetly not too fast (exspecially as i managed to break up my comp about an hour ago :thumbsup:)

Already OK? Need some HW support? :blushing:

Already OK? Need some HW support?

I totally could... have two issues:

1.) Keep getting a Machine Check Exception when copying gigs of info from a DVD to the hard-disk. Only happens when reading/copying from the CD/DVD.

2.) My other computer will turn on but not make it to POST... 3 different power supplies, 2 turn on, 1 doesn't. Memory is OK, CPU is OK, fans spin. No POST.

But those are my problems :thumbsup:

Good luck Crise.... hope you work out your computer issues.

I totally could... have two issues:

1.) Keep getting a Machine Check Exception when copying gigs of info from a DVD to the hard-disk. Only happens when reading/copying from the CD/DVD.

2.) My other computer will turn on but not make it to POST... 3 different power supplies, 2 turn on, 1 doesn't. Memory is OK, CPU is OK, fans spin. No POST.

But those are my problems :thumbsup:

Good luck Crise.... hope you work out your computer issues.

Hi again,

1. http://discussions.hardwarecentral.com/sho...ad.php?t=168162 But in your case I suspect it's just the CD\DVD is f*cked off, or the ribbon cable, or at most their IDE channel. If possible, try replacing the ribbon cable, examine visually the pins on the MB and on the devices, change the ide channel (but if possible avoid connecting the system HDD or HDD at all to the checked one, because the data will be written in wrong way, if this is the reason). Are you getting this error with many CD/DVD media, or you are trying with just one disk?

2. What about VGA and BIOS? Any signals from the MB speaker? If so, consult the manual/Google what they mean.

Good luck! :blushing:

Well, considering i spent the 30 seconds to register id say (just in case that beta is still flying around) it would be August 31, not because i dont want it released earlier but cuz im feeling lucky for my 20 bd ;)

1. http://discussions.hardwarecentral.com/sho...ad.php?t=168162 But in your case I suspect it's just the CD\DVD is f*cked off, or the ribbon cable, or at most their IDE channel. If possible, try replacing the ribbon cable, examine visually the pins on the MB and on the devices, change the ide channel (but if possible avoid connecting the system HDD or HDD at all to the checked one, because the data will be written in wrong way, if this is the reason). Are you getting this error with many CD/DVD media, or you are trying with just one disk?

Any disk that requires essentially the entire disk copied throws the system into a MCE error. I really don't care... I've found work-arounds, but there's one program I need to get working that I can't with this issue (Pinnacle Studio 10) ;) Looks like I'll be doin some Maxtor HDD tests and running MemTest86 again.....

2. What about VGA and BIOS? Any signals from the MB speaker? If so, consult the manual/Google what they mean

No VGA output, no BIOS bootup. No sounds from system speaker. Manual doesn't have a trouble-shooting section (yay for XFX) and the manual you have to request from support to get it. I have it, checked the connections, nothing. Everything spins, but the board won't boot :)