Lee

When will ApexDC++ be released?

212 posts in this topic

My new date is: 15th April :)

You cannot re-submit new dates. ;)

many has done so alredy...

We'll be taking their first date, the one they posted and voted with originally. ;)

We'll be taking their first date, the one they posted and voted with originally. :)
So for a quick recap:

As of March 25th, 2006

3dfx...........[ March 31st ]

AleX...........[ April 18th ]

BeertjeWit.....[ April 1st ]

Brett..........[ April 15th ]

DBP............[ May 5th ]

Head Gr........[ April 17th ]

Lost Angel.....[ March 30th ]

Pasqualle......[ June 7th ]

Pottymouth.....[ April 1st ]

Terry..........[ March 26th ]

XtremexGamer...[ May 14th ]

crissand.......[ May 5th ]

gix............[ March 31st ]

it9733.........[ April 1st ]

nemusns........[ April 1st ]

rave...........[ March 27th ]

spyke..........[ April 22nd ]

v1c............[ April 9th ]

Hold on folks, a new version of StrongDC++ is going to be released soon. :)

i lost :)

rave you're alredy a donator so it's not important that you lost this competition ...as for prize at least...

I know my date dont count. but April 28, for the first beta relase, and May 20 for first public Release

i'm sure that i lost :) because you guys said about 1 month or two after the Strong DC RC11 release, and Strong isn't released :) so i lost :)

I am sure that this ones nearly unlikely but...

I just gotta..

April 12th my birthday! :)

Hmm... I guess then no-one will win. But if it doesn't matter if I win since I'm a donator, okay!! Still pretty sweet to see that we're close!!

@Lee:

You're welcome for the listing... thought it was useful after 6 pages....

you need a real date

Well, 64% of the voters have already lost. :w00t:

I also think it's unlikely that it'll be out this month... very unlikely. You know what the best thing to do is? Wait untill RC11 is out and then try and predict how long it'll take for them to made the change and customization for ApexDC++. However, you may find that they lock this thread of something then, if not then you may even want to try and force info out of current beta testers or donators? Lol, but that's only if you only care about the beta tester status, hopefully this is jsut a bit of fun. :lol:

if not then you may even want to try and force info out of current beta testers or donators? Lol, but that's only if you only care about the beta tester status, hopefully this is jsut a bit of fun. :w00t:

Greg, if a current beta tester or donator gives out any dates (or any info) possibly posted in beta forum i'll personally make sure that the competition entry that takes use of this info will be disqualified and the tester/donator that leaked the info will get demoted :lol:

but as we won't be giving any release dates out not even to donators or testers, this won't be a problem :D

(it's better to do stuff properly and take time rather than rush things to release on certain date)

but the main point of this is fun, so have fun guessing... (as we aint locking this topic untill very close to release, i'd guess)

Haha, I don't intend to ead release dates or anything. My point wasn't that they'd know actual dates though, more that they'd know the progress of the project in the run-up to release and be able to give a more accurate estimate at a completion date than someone who was not. :w00t:

Haha, I don't intend to ead release dates or anything. My point wasn't that they'd know actual dates though, more that they'd know the progress of the project in the run-up to release and be able to give a more accurate estimate at a completion date than someone who was not. :)

I thought donators/beta-testers didn't get the prize anyway... ;)

Yes, but if they were to tell someone else that guess then they may post it here and be the one to get beta tester status. ;)

Anyway, we shouldn't be discussing it? :)

Haha, I don't intend to ead release dates or anything. My point wasn't that they'd know actual dates though, more that they'd know the progress of the project in the run-up to release and be able to give a more accurate estimate at a completion date than someone who was not. ;)

i know what you mean that's why i added "(or any info)" but in reality it's not that big deal, but todo-lists etc. (and exspecially binaries, as it reads in the rules too) must still remain private :)

and yes discussion about betas, must remain in the beta forum.