Lee

Released: ApexDC++ 1.0.0 Beta

46 posts in this topic

Have deleted my exception info posts as their content is contained within my live exception info link. Just helping to keep things clean ;)

Oh the frequent crash everyone is talking about is now fixed, will upload new binary and source in a matter on minutes... will take a look at other reports first tho.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, this is were hasty release gets us ;)

I've disabled the update check for the new update until we re-upload Beta 1 without the frequent crash.

OK so all that seems to keep happening is that apex keeps crashing with access voilations, they all seem very similar if not the same. SO instead of me continously posting tons of exception info's I have decided to put up a live version on one of my sites

Live Exceptioninfo.txt

It's there and is more or less live, except the time it takes the file to update.

omg, so much dumps for same error. flylink team has figured out reason of this: conflict with NOD32 antivirus software, but only on multicore CPUs. uninstall nod and try again (stopping does not help). if it works, please PM me, want to collect statistics

Good idea to inform me :P nooooooooooot but ill add it so it wount get kicked for fake apex ect ect ps next pm me its a great feature in this forum :D

omg, so much dumps for same error. flylink team has figured out reason of this: conflict with NOD32 antivirus software, but only on multicore CPUs. uninstall nod and try again (stopping does not help). if it works, please PM me, want to collect statistics

Weird. Can anybody confirm they are using NOD32 and experiencing crashes?

Edit: Crise thinks different.

I use NOD and expererience crashes....didn`t try uninstalling NOD...

edit: Just finished uninstalling NOD and still experiencing CRASHes :P

I am using AVG FREE 7.5 and experriencing the same crashes like 1 minute after start of AphexDC too... :-(

Don´t think this has anything to do with nod32, i´m using Kaspersky IS

good job guys.thanks

Its definitly not NOD32 causing it, as I have tried on another machine that has no AV at all, and all my machines are single core, single CPU units.

Is there hope for us crashers? :P

hold you're pants on :D

the code writers already stated that are working on the issue.

i really can't wait to try it .... i just only have to get home ... i'll have some days to try, as my doc said that i should stay home form some days, for example for 30 days :P

i just have to get a ride home :D

congrats on the huge step