Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Noctis

User Commands

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I got something in mind, I know this is very targeted to an OP-version of the client (if there will be one), but I'm gonna post it anyways. As you know different hubsofts use different hub commands. My idea would be: (a bit similar to the 'Hub IP / DNS' field) the possibility to sort user commands by hubsofts (the reason I said this if for OP-version, because this mostly involves raw command, not chat commands, and I am not talking about raw manager / raw profiles here :thumbsup:), so if someone is OP in hubs running different hubsofts, this could come in handy. And I guess YnHub, PtokaX and Verlihub recognition would be enough in most cases.

And even internal converter for the main hubsofts? So you could write only one set of commands, then press, f. ex. "Generate for PtokaX", and upon entering a PtokaX hub the PtokaX set is loaded. :thumbsup: No need of long and confusing RCs anymore.

Hi, I got something in mind, I know this is very targeted to an OP-version of the client (if there will be one), but I'm gonna post it anyways. As you know different hubsofts use different hub commands. My idea would be: (a bit similar to the 'Hub IP / DNS' field) the possibility to sort user commands by hubsofts (the reason I said this if for OP-version, because this mostly involves raw command, not chat commands, and I am not talking about raw manager / raw profiles here :thumbsup:), so if someone is OP in hubs running different hubsofts, this could come in handy. And I guess YnHub, PtokaX and Verlihub recognition would be enough in most cases.

Yes, I already know that, and make a lot of and good use of it. But then all type of the commands appears everywhere, and this is what I'd try to avoid. I suggested three type of hubsofts but in case of you need more, 4-5, your RC will be quite crowded... And no need for apologies Zebedee, you're trying to help. :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0