Lee

History page added

4 posts in this topic

We're been working behind the scenes and with our testers/subscribers/support members to bring you a history page of our PeerWeb DC++ and ApexDC++ days. It's an interesting read if you're unsure how we've come so far, so go take a look. :D

Any suggestions or corrections are welcome.

an interesting read :D

it formed one question for me thou - why modify even further SDC++ and just not help on its development ? personally i dont see any deference b/n StrongDC++ and ApexDC++ ,exept ofcourse the visual GUI style.

an interesting read :whistling:

it formed one question for me thou - why modify even further SDC++ and just not help on its development ? personally i dont see any deference b/n StrongDC++ and ApexDC++ ,exept ofcourse the visual GUI style.

The difference is pretty visible in the settings area as well as the GUI. We decided to start our own project because as other projects, people in charge of those have different opinions of features and additions. Which is one of the reasons why there are so many DC++ mods out there. There's more satisfaction of running your own successful project than focussing on somebody elses. ^_^

Haven't said that, Big Muscle's opinions are greatly related to ours and we take them into consideration before implementing.

Yes! :) Now I don't have to answer 1000 times a day why ApexDC++ is the superior client ;)

Someone didn't run a spell check btw :wacko: