Lee

April Fools: ApexDC++ 1.0 and PeerWeb DC++ 1.0

32 posts in this topic

Why not, there was an Easter egg (double exe) in the Christmas installer. ;)

That was my fault. We were testing an external auto update feature (which hasn't made it to production) and I forget to remove the line in the script.

It's fixed for next release, whenever that might be. :)

Nice One - but it may have backfired on you guys :wacko: Version 1 made the Afterdawn Newsletter in the update column so 1,000's of readers may be going for it right now - hahahahahahaha

Nice. Got a link/screenshot to our mention? :)

That was my fault. We were testing an external auto update feature (which hasn't made it to production) and I forget to remove the line in the script.

It's fixed for next release, whenever that might be. ;)

I know, just find it a bit funny and like one of those harmless small peculiarities, which make a project cool. Hope you do not take it to heart. :wacko: I even think that Crise went to fishing near the release date.

As I am a Brit currently assigned to Houston USA I try to follow the same life style as I would in UK. In UK in my local pub I drink Fuller ESB which was also used to be sold in my USA local pub in 2005. But unfortunately my USA local pub the Front Porch stopped selling it as they said that there was no call for it. So I drink the Belgian Beer Maresous which is 8% ABV.

I refuse to drink the American beer such as Bud light,etc out of principle although there are some acceptable Ale type beers brewed in USA, usually micro breweries which are ok.

I wish you guys add a spell check so I can correct the typos before I send the e-mail.

Regards

AggyTheSlyFox

...I wish you guys add a spell check so I can correct the typos before I send the e-mail.

Regards

AggyTheSlyFox

We outsorced this to Firefox :wacko: and it is ready long tyme ago. Unfortunately FFox is American too.

As I am a Brit currently assigned to Houston USA I try to follow the same life style as I would in UK. In UK in my local pub I drink Fuller ESB which was also used to be sold in my USA local pub in 2005. But unfortunately my USA local pub the Front Porch stopped selling it as they said that there was no call for it. So I drink the Belgian Beer Maresous which is 8% ABV.

I refuse to drink the American beer such as Bud light,etc out of principle although there are some acceptable Ale type beers brewed in USA, usually micro breweries which are ok.

I wish you guys add a spell check so I can correct the typos before I send the e-mail.

Regards

AggyTheSlyFox

Well Bud at least is just horrible... Not tried that many other US beers so I don't dissappoint myself, but I'm willing to believe some microbreweries produce some decent stuff. Fullers ESB is very good, shame it stopped being sold, although Fullers 1845 has the edge anyway. :wacko:

We outsorced this to Firefox ;) and it is ready long tyme ago. Unfortunately FFox is American too.

Opera can do it too, although not as well, I have to admit.

:thumbsup: I reallyi thought that you will suprise us with 0.50 for easter....but it seems like only april fools are our destiny. :)

:thumbsup: I reallyi thought that you will suprise us with 0.50 for easter....but it seems like only april fools are our destiny. :)

We've been eating Easters Eggs and can no longer reach our keyboards, we're going to have to wait a few months till we lose the weight. :)