Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lizard

kick with raw and connection limit per IP

8 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

I'd like to have my Apex kicking with filename and full path in the kick message just like DCDM++ Style. I think this is pretty helpful for the users!

Besides a same connection per IP limit would be nice because of antiflooding it helped me before with DCDM++

thx,

Lizard

P.S.: Awaiting the OP Version :)

Yes, a detection for multiple connections would help against flooders. But as some hubs allow multiple connections, please make it a per hub feature, if you intend to do it.

cheers Liz :)

Edit: A detection for multiple connections and the possibilty to set up a "kick raw-cmd" in hub favorites would be awesome :stuart:

What string do you use in your raw command? If it is %[fileFN], then that's the problem. Try changing it to %[userCS], that will contain the full path, and the ADLS comment (if there is one).

About the cloned IP detection... Yes it is a good feature, but I think only the OP version needs it.

What string do you use in your raw command? If it is %[fileFN], then that's the problem. Try changing it to %[userCS], that will contain the full path, and the ADLS comment (if there is one).

About the cloned IP detection... Yes it is a good feature, but I think only the OP version needs it.

thx for your help :)

You are quite welcome. I can PM you all the raw strings of Zion++, if you are interested...

You are quite welcome. I can PM you all the raw strings of Zion++, if you are interested...

Can you also send them to me èplease. Thx in advance. :P Cheerio

Would it be inapropriate for me to if I would ask the same PM ? :P

THX in advance !!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0