Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
3dfx

Some off-topic chatter

17 posts in this topic

great work guys...i wish i had a credit card so i could contribute (50 bucks or so are not much)but many bricks stacked together make a wall :)

SallyGame likes this

Yep, here $200 are considered as a good month's salary. Nice to see you, compatriot!

Ако минаваш през Костинброд, обади се да пийнем по един натурален сок. ;)

(If you pass through Kostinbrod, make a call to drink a natural juice together.) :D

Edited by Zlobomir
SallyGame likes this

no problem 'neighbor' :D

but i in the near future,i dont see any travel in that direction,if anything pop up, ill let you know :P

btw>200$ are considered as normal salary....450$,now thats a fine payment ;)

SallyGame likes this

no problem 'neighbor' :P

but i in the near future,i dont see any travel in that direction,if anything pop up, ill let you know :D

btw>200$ are considered as normal salary....450$,now thats a fine payment :D

/Offtopic Not in the countryside. ;) Sofia is near enough, but think for the others... /Offtopic

SallyGame likes this

Ако минаваш през Костинброд, обади се да пийнем по един натурален сок. ;)

(If you pass through Kostinbrod, make a call to drink a natural juice together.) :)

And here's the greek version:

"Αμα περασεις απο την Κοστινμπροντ, παρε με τηλεφωνο να πιουμε παρεα κανα φυσικο χυμο." :)

SallyGame likes this

/Off It's becoming too offtopiced topic ;), but I do not think all greek music sucks. F. ex, I like Antique, while being mainly a quitar/rock/metal fan. :)

/Off It's becoming too offtopiced topic ;) ...

Indeed that's why i decided to use the mighty power of splitting topics of IPB.

Consider this topic split :)

Indeed that's why i decided to use the mighty power of splitting topics of IPB.

Consider this topic split

My god! I was trying to find where the thread went lol.

I do not think all greek music sucks. F. ex, I like Antique, while being mainly a quitar/rock/metal fan

Believe me my friend. If you've lived here in Greece, there's no possibility to stand greek music. Especially if you like metal or rock.

And one other disappointing thing is that, those who listen to this music, are jerks and do insignificant stuff. I've sick 'n tired all this situation here. My plan is to move in England cause I like the whole thing. The only thing that keeps me stuck here is the economical problem. ;)

I believe by the time I turn 30, I will be ready to "fly away" :)

My god! I was trying to find where the thread went lol.

Believe me my friend. If you've lived here in Greece, there's no possibility to stand greek music. Especially if you like metal or rock.

And one other disappointing thing is that, those who listen to this music, are jerks and do insignificant stuff. I've sick 'n tired all this situation here. My plan is to move in England cause I like the whole thing. The only thing that keeps me stuck here is the economical problem. :)

I believe by the time I turn 30, I will be ready to "fly away" :D

Omg, you're a 'deth fan? ;)

I'm a 'deth obsessive. :)

Omg, you're a 'deth fan? :w00t:

I'm a 'deth obsessive. :lol:

Yes. I f*****g am!!! Have you seen them last year(I think they've played 10/06 @ download festival there, right?I downloaded it :D )? I did. And I was really lucky cause they came in my city!I didn't even have to travel in another city. It's an awesome band!

Yes. I f*****g am!!! Have you seen them last year(I think they've played 10/06 @ download festival there, right?I downloaded it :lol: )? I did. And I was really lucky cause they came in my city!I didn't even have to travel in another city. It's an awesome band!

Damn you're lucky... I didn't get to see them unfortunatly. They did say then that is was to be like there last tour/album... that seems less likely to me? They still rock. Again, this reminds me... i need to renew my megafanclub membership... ran out on the first of the month. :w00t:

Good to see another 'deth fan on the forums, there doesn't tend to be that many about.

Damn you're lucky... I didn't get to see them unfortunatly. They did say then that is was to be like there last tour/album... that seems less likely to me? They still rock. Again, this reminds me... i need to renew my megafanclub membership... ran out on the first of the month. :w00t:

Good to see another 'deth fan on the forums, there doesn't tend to be that many about.

Well, don't worry :) . Now they're working on their new album so probably is going to be another european tour I guess. You'll have your chance to see them. :D

I'm not in megafanclub, only on the forum :lol: . But, I'll maybe join it. Is it worth it?

I also want to buy their new DVD. I think it rocks. \m/

Well, don't worry :) . Now they're working on their new album so probably is going to be another european tour I guess. You'll have your chance to see them. :lol:

I'm not in megafanclub, only on the forum :w00t: . But, I'll maybe join it. Is it worth it?

I also want to buy their new DVD. I think it rocks. \m/

Yeah I wanna buy the DVD too, but the fanclub is awesome now really. Before it was just you got the the stuff and the forums were kinda crappy. But since earlier this year/the end of last they bought some decent forums and have live chat there too which are much better. They also have live chats with the band members every once in a while which is cool. Even if you miss a chat the transcripts are kept afterwards which may sound like a small thing but if you missed anything it's interesting to read it, see what they're favorite bands are, hardest songs to play and all that boring stuff. Definatly worth the cash. :D

Yeah I wanna buy the DVD too, but the fanclub is awesome now really. Before it was just you got the the stuff and the forums were kinda crappy. But since earlier this year/the end of last they bought some decent forums and have live chat there too which are much better. They also have live chats with the band members every once in a while which is cool. Even if you miss a chat the transcripts are kept afterwards which may sound like a small thing but if you missed anything it's interesting to read it, see what they're favorite bands are, hardest songs to play and all that boring stuff. Definatly worth the cash. :lol:

I see. Great then. I think I'll buy a membership sometime. :D

BTW, have you ever been megafan of the week? :w00t:

Heh no, never tried for it... have you?

Nope. And I think this is only for users of megafanclub so...

Anyway, I visited your site. Very cool :w00t: . Especially the Megadeth section :lol: \m/

Nope. And I think this is only for users of megafanclub so...

Anyway, I visited your site. Very cool :w00t: . Especially the Megadeth section :lol: \m/

Well my site hasn't seen any development in going on 2 years so yeah. :D

Anyway, I doubt hte fan of the week thing is only for megafanclub members, seeing as it was around before the fan club. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0