Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlopP.

User Commands

9 posts in this topic

Would be usefull to use same User Commands in more hubs ( but not all of them ) so I'm thinking about an option in fav hub setting to use/unuse some user commands

You can set in which hub you want a USER COMMAND to show in a filed: Hub IP / DNS (empty = all, 'op' = where operator)

Settings >>> Advanced >>> User Commands... ok?

If u want those UserCommands in some hubs where ur not op in all of them u need to set same user command again ( and set it to show in the specified IP/DNS adress)

If u want those UserCommands in some hubs where ur not op in all of them u need to set same user command again ( and set it to show in the specified IP/DNS adress)

Well If You could explain that a little bit. Coz, You can set commands whether you are or you are not an OP in some hub. You just have to enter IP/DNS of that hub and you got same thing I thing You are trying to do. I globaly split commands on OP ones and regular ones. But I have some separate commands for hubs which use verli and ptokax software. There I enter hubs IP/DNS...

You can enter command for example:

1) IP/DNS danceremix.hub.address ; command: hi there %[nick] welcome to Danceremix hub, real nice hub for new music promos and friendly chat

2) IP/DNS djcenter.hub.address ; command: hi there %[nick] welcome to DJ Center, a real pro hub for DJ resources

And You will NEVER have same commands together. One will apear when you are trying to execute commands in one hub, other in other hub

Its the same command but different text. Is that it?

what FlopP. means is that you have to duplicate the user command if you want to have it shown in several hubs. it would indeed be easier to being able to set several hubs in this "hub" field, maybe by separating with ';' or whatever.

or, as suggested, set the commands on the fav hubs dialog but the latter solution seems more difficult to do.

what FlopP. means is that you have to duplicate the user command if you want to have it shown in several hubs. it would indeed be easier to being able to set several hubs in this "hub" field, maybe by separating with ';' or whatever.

or, as suggested, set the commands on the fav hubs dialog but the latter solution seems more difficult to do.

Maybe it worrks already, who knows? :) ; is a standart separator, and as ifmn has stated, you can save hub in favs many times, adding SpAcEs after the IP, so it must have some use in Usercommand addressing. :)

Maybe it worrks already, who knows? :unsure: ; is a standart separator

i checked the source code before i posted, and i think it shouldn't work. ;)

but who knows, maybe there's a hidden secret function i didn't spot :))

and as ifmn has stated, you can save hub in favs many times, adding SpAcEs after the IP, so it must have some use in Usercommand addressing. :blink:

this seems much like a weird workaround...

Maybe there is a easyer way. I have put userscommands in the richtclick for PX, YN, Verli and Lev. So i always have the most needed cmd's fast to use. You put that in the favorites xml.

Greetz Beertje

for PX, YN, Verli and Lev.

user commands can be specific to each hub, not always (although it's often the case) to each hub program. thus i think FlopP.'s request is still a very good one. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0