Lee

PirateShare.net launched

30 posts in this topic

Either they're trying to make loads of money on the domain, or they were stupid to allow the site to get them into so much debt. Either way, they won't get that much for the domain. Quite naive to keep the site going once it started generating debt of over even $1,000. :S

Either they're trying to make loads of money on the domain, or they were stupid to allow the site to get them into so much debt. Either way, they won't get that much for the domain. Quite naive to keep the site going once it started generating debt of over even $1,000. :S

He's joking Greg. He was pissed off when he wrote the message, and quite rightly so.

He's joking Greg. He was pissed off when he wrote the message, and quite rightly so.

Oh, that makes sense. Good then, I assume they havn't let it mount out too much debt. Generally quite hard to expect a brand new project to be able to live off of donations, especially when it would have some fairly high costs like that.

Oh, that makes sense. Good then, I assume they havn't let it mount out too much debt. Generally quite hard to expect a brand new project to be able to live off of donations, especially when it would have some fairly high costs like that.

It was hosted on the same server as nsaneproductions.com, just it caused an overload. His site gets enough donations to help him pay for the server, so I don't see why they could have donated for pirateshare and get extra hardware. But that's how it goes..