Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sven

Search results and Passive search mode

3 posts in this topic

Hi

Can anyone tell me how to set search in apexdc to more than 100 results thats what i get max all the time and also what setting always use passive mode for search in advanced tab means as it says (only use this if you know what your doing) thnks

Hi,

1. I do not have such problem and can't remember, either find a setting for number of search results. I recommend you to ask for some live support in the official Apex DC++ support hub, the address is in your favorites.

2. This is taken from the guide (which you apparently missed to read :) , but right now the search is not working):

# Always use passive mode for Search (use only if you know exactly what your doing) Default:OFF

if this is on it allows you to perform search results as a passive user but whilst still downloading as active user

And the guide itself, thanks to balder : http://forums.apexdc.net/index.php?showtopic=992

Hi

Can anyone tell me how to set search in apexdc to more than 100 results thats what i get max all the time and also what setting always use passive mode for search in advanced tab means as it says (only use this if you know what your doing) thnks

I dont understand do you mean segments, sources or search results I cant imagine u mean search because there is no settings for that that i know of anyway. the only thing that i can think of is that u are only one hub or something ??

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0