3.Shared multilingual automatic translator

4.Shared speech recognision program and writing as you talk

5 Search tool for all hubs on the net , and extended data base of all hubs

6 Unlimited hub opening and one window for chat and user list presentation

7.Colored intermitent popups for private messages

8.Links to YM , MSM M, GM messengers

I`d like to propose to you the fllowing major improvments on Apexdc++

1.Dedicated sharing folder for Apedc+++
Cant understand what you mean, please explain.

2.Shared automatic compresor / decompresor

Cant understand what you mean, please explain. maybe winrar or something ?

3.Shared multilingual automatic translator
4.Shared speech recognision program and writing as you talk

If you ask me this is way too much...

5 Search tool for all hubs on the net , and extended data base of all hubs
I think there are some tools/bots for this, it will require a server with big bandwidth or maybe a client running in every apexdc user, there will be problems with search flood,IP ban... and it'll require much coding

6 Unlimited hub opening and one window for chat and user list presentation

If you mean joining one hub several times - this is possible with a trick,you can join unlimited (by apex) number of hubs, the other thing is impractical.

7.Colored intermitent popups for private messages
If i understood correctly, you want colored pop-ups ? why ?

8.Links to YM , MSM M, GM messengers

Where ?

1. Please explain in detail. Now it is possible to share any folder you like...

2. You mean archiving program for share? IMO it will not be very useful, since most such programs have right-click integration.

3. What you mean by "shared translator"? And by "shared" at all points 2-4? Connected in some way with your share?

4. Would be nice, but could be very difficult.

5. IMO quite hard, since you need to be connected to a hub. But maybe via some hublist, as in there you can see user count, probably content is also available? Or with the coming ADC protocol...

6. I can not imagine such a GUI, since each hub has its own chat. If you have all chats in one window, it will be a real mess. BUT, this will be very useful OP feature, if OP can assign numbers to hubs and these nums to be shown in chat. So when you see "{001}[15:24][iP, Country code]User: I need help" in the "common" chat, OP will jump to his hub no. 1 (say TGO) and contact nick User. Color coding for hubs is possible too, but limited in number of hubs available (if OP is not also a professional artist/painter ;) ).

7. Yeah, sounds nice.

8. See 7., + ICQ, Skype and whatever MESSenger you may have, so maybe optional showing of such buttons and user-assign is best.

Thank you for your feedback, please do not hesitate to defend your opinion, we really appreciate user ideas. :P Unfortunately, we are not able to implement all as soon as we would like, but that's the life...

Hm... It would be nice if there is an option to add a hub even if it is in favorites. But with different name. I often need to check if some command is visible for different level of users and i cant do that while i look it from an OP or ADMIN position... so.... it might ask you to add a hub to favorites even if it is there but with different nick and password.... that way hub could be really tested. This would be nice to OPs which really like to improve things in hubs they opping...

Hm... It would be nice if there is an option to add a hub even if it is in favorites. But with different name. I often need to check if some command is visible for different level of users and i cant do that while i look it from an OP or ADMIN position... so.... it might ask you to add a hub to favorites even if it is there but with different nick and password.... that way hub could be really tested. This would be nice to OPs which really like to improve things in hubs they opping...

This is possible :) use diffrent ports :blink: for example if the hub is dc.google.com (good ideq :) ), you can ad it in fav with this adress, and the other can be dc.google.com:411 , the default port for dc hub .. i think that in most of the hubs it is active :)

It's possible even without ports :)

What if I say it is not possible? Posting in circle? Pls spit the stone from the first time. :blink:

Pls explain, 2+ hubs with equal addresses field can't be in fav.

Ok I know about ports... have been doing that but hub dont accept different ports... only:2007 How to avoid that?

If I write it could be used for bad purposes (like entering one hub 1000 times) or be 'fixed'.

Anyway, since most modern hubs have detection I'll spit the stone - put spaces behind the IP :D

Example:

[13:59:14] *** Connecting to 15.29.45.132  ...

[13:59:14] *** Connected

PS: If you don't want this to go public, delete my post, I don't mind...

Edit: And I think it can be done by editing the source too.

Edited by ifmn

Heh, exactly the last night smo entered in my hub with some nick generator... but prefix [EU][]* once per sec, 5.31MB share... and got a permanent IP ban. :D

If I write it could be used for bad purposes (like entering one hub 1000 times) or be 'fixed'.

Thanks mate... You helped me a bit... I appreciate that

1.Why dedicated sharing folder for Apedc+++

This folder ( directory ) will be used for storage and transfer purpose . The files will be stored in a transformed format ( I don