Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A_S_R

Problems Downloading After ISP upgrade

2 posts in this topic

Hallo, my download speed reduced dramatically to 1kB/s - 20kB/s, now 4kB/s nearly all the time :stuart: after I upgraded my internet from 2.2Mb/s to 8Mb/s with the same provider :wacko: . The download speed used to be good (49-200kB/s) with 2.2Mb/s internet. Apex & Windows firewall settings are still same: Firewall with manual port forwarding; USB internet connection. Problems continue with getting file lists and periodical disconection from hubs :sick: I was using for a few months with no issues. I was unable to fully download anything since 10 Feb :angry:

Hello A_S_R,

I have split this topic as it is slitly different to the other one. This sound like a very strange problem. Could you use a brodband speed checker like the ones on dslreports to ensure you do not have any genral connection problems. Also has your ip address change since you have upraged.

Problems continue with getting file lists and periodical disconection from hubs
it is worth mentioning that this is not unusal in normal cercumstances. however you download speed should certanly not go down after you have upgraded.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0