AleX

When Do You Guys Expect ...

11 posts in this topic

When do you guys expect or should Strong DC++ RC 11 will be released? :)

The private RC11 to-do list is nearly complete. So maybe this month. :)

The private RC11 to-do list is nearly complete. So maybe this month. :P

It's enough to know homw many days will pass from the release of strongDC to the release of apexDC so i can start the countdown when i see strongDC is out

It's enough to know homw many days will pass from the release of strongDC to the release of apexDC so i can start the countdown when i see strongDC is out

1 to 2 months till first public beta

1 to 2 months till first public beta

Ahhhhhh i thought few days.......

I like PWDC....i like this forum but i think i'll use LDC until apexDC would be out because i need the features i told you....so i hoped apexDC could come out earlier

Ahhhhhh i thought few days.......

I like PWDC....i like this forum but i think i'll use LDC until apexDC would be out because i need the features i told you....so i hoped apexDC could come out earlier

That's perfectly understandable. Likewise, I'm sure you appreciate that we want ApexDC++ to be a high quality client rather than a rush job :P

Sorry if I am nagging, but how come the new StrongDC++ is taking so long? Difficult coding issues or too little time for BigMuscle or something else?

It has now been 2.5 months since Lee said

"The private RC11 to-do list is nearly complete. So maybe this month."

In the meantime I am using PeerWebDC++ which works fine most of the time of course, but it would be really nice with an updated client. ;)

Sorry if I am nagging, but how come the new StrongDC++ is taking so long? Difficult coding issues or too little time for BigMuscle or something else?

It has now been 2.5 months since Lee said

"The private RC11 to-do list is nearly complete. So maybe this month."

In the meantime I am using PeerWebDC++ which works fine most of the time of course, but it would be really nice with an updated client. ;)

Things can change, i don't know what's taking so long but I'll still thing it won't take too long anymore :)

This is why no release date has been set and we have a thread for the guessing of the release date. The fact is we cannot accuratly predict it, just like BigMuscle can't. I know it's hard to wait, I can be rather impatient too, but unfortunatly I don't think there is much of a choice. We would not like to give a date and then simply fail to meet it.

Hopefully I'll have ApexDC++ on my computer soon enough though. :w00t:

Well, Big Muscle has less time coding StrongDC++ than he'd like. But hopefully a release is soon, since many major bugs are fixed, only minor ones remain.

with new versions of DC++, i can't see the connection icon in user list and the users who use DC++ can't connect in my hub with "!" in their nick

so i hope the waiting time is going to the end