Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hitman

Stainted toolbar images

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have these stainted/blotchy/soiled/whatever toolbar images after I MOVE my mouse over TURNED ON button... images speaks for themselves:

Here is the normal view when I minimized and maximized Apex from tray icon:

apex1.png

Here are series of images while I move my mouse from right to left through all the toolbar images:

1) Here I hold my mouse over winamp button .. notice the top of the images is stainted a bit

apexmouseover.png

2) I move my mouse over next pressed button .. notice winamp button got even more stainted

apexmouseover2.png

3) I move my mouse through all turned off buttons .. notice that it doesn't get stainted

apexmouseoverNormal.png

4) And finaly I move my mouse away and see see this:

apexmousemovedaway.png

If images get repainted (that is it's placed behind maximized window or minimized+maximized) then images get normal again...

My operating system is WinXP 64-bit edition

I think something is wrong with emulation... cause I didn't notice this problem in winxp 32-bit version (nor in my pc or anyone else) ...

P.S. Hard disk format+windows reinstall didn't help

I hope to see this fixed in next version if possible :)

Thank You!

I think this is only a problem in the operating system, this does not happen in WinXP 32bit.

But i´ll take a look and try to fix it if it´s possible for next version.

Hi Radox,

first of all, thanks for your work on apex :)

I think this is only a problem in the operating system, this does not happen in WinXP 32bit.

well yeah, that's what I said.. that is, it only happens in WinXP 64bit... but do you actually think it's a problem of XP emulator of 32bit programs, or do you think something is wrong with Apex .... because Apex is the only program I know that has such problems :wacko:

But i´ll take a look and try to fix it if it´s possible for next version.

Thanks! :) :shifty: I hope you will, cause this bug drasticly deproves apex nice beauty on win64 :stuart:

I did some digging on the web and I think I found a way to fix this in the next release. Maybe when I have fixed them i´ll give you a pm with a link to the new icons so you could test it for me if it´s ok with you.

I just found the microsoft site that shows how to do this right so I pritty sure this will be fixed, till now I have just been experamenting cus I never knew how to do this perfectly right hehe. So thank you for this post, without it I would not have found the way :)

I did some digging on the web and I think I found a way to fix this in the next release. Maybe when I have fixed them i´ll give you a pm with a link to the new icons so you could test it for me if it´s ok with you.

Thanks for sending those ;):)

I just found the microsoft site that shows how to do this right so I pritty sure this will be fixed, till now I have just been experamenting cus I never knew how to do this perfectly right hehe. So thank you for this post, without it I would not have found the way :stuart:

At first I though such bug would've been reported, but I guess there isn't too many xp64bit users :) ... So now I'm happy I could help :wacko:

Nice work RadoX! :shifty:

Just wanted to say if anyone else has this bug that it will be fixed in upcoming version 0.5.0

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0