Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flame

Bug with download

27 posts in this topic

I can't download a full file, the program sez that there is not enought disk space... but i have a lot more space free then needed

what can i do? pls help ....

Are your Temp and Finished folders on one and the same partition? If not, the partition holding the Downloaded may be full.

Are you trying to save a file<4GB on FAT32? It is not possible, consider switching to NTFS, at least partially.

Sorry. But 0.4.0 (and 0.3.0), And sDC 2.03 have a Biggest Bug with download files.

This is a file - birdVSplane.wmv (2.1 mb) - i cant download it on ApexDC 0.3.0 / 0.4.0. (Download couldn't stop!):

http://slil.ru/23938628

TTH: UXACYNEL26GMOZCCRFIDDF5RJE656TE3K2ECNYI

Also this Bug i seen on other clients (Based on Apex:) )

Some files has same problem. birdVSplane.wmv - is a little piece of numbers undownloading files.

Sorry For My English :stuart: Don't kill me :angry:

On Old version sDC - all so fine...Maybe trouble in config? Anybody can help me? I want use new DC+))

I cant download the file - it starts with 3 KB and then goes to 0 (connecting...) after that - goes to 3 KB again and then it freezes (again :stuart: ).

I guess there's some corruption and the client re-downloads the corrupted parts but I am not sure - it just a guess.(since sdc and its mods dont check TTH after download - they check each piece (if i aint mistaking))

I guess you are right.

post-65-1171640904_thumb.jpg

i'll wait fix for this huge bug :P

thx

How can we fix something that isn't broken :) (see ifmn's post)

How can we fix something that isn't broken :D (see ifmn's post)

I'm a donkey, sorry :D

You need other file with this trouble? I don't understand :)

I can't download THIs file with Apex 0.4.0, but on old version - all is ok :)

:):P :blushing:

I can't download THIs file with Apex 0.4.0, but on old version - all is ok :)

And the file downloaded with older version works fine?

...works fine without smth like DiVFix? :) Yes, please let us know about another similar file which is on DC, not on http://, however since Mozilla did not succeeded to download, it is 99% a broken file.

Yes it was...(0.2.2). On 0.3.0 I found this bug.

I tried install sDC 2.03 - it same bug.

Now i using 0.2.2 ...

I can't understand "How?"

Corruption detected on: 983040:

Client: [Outgoing]$ADCGET file TTH/AYQJFJMSA7O2FEMOXR7GPUNJCRGG2RWFJ4SSB3I 983040 65536 ZL1|

Client: [incoming]$ADCSND file TTH/AYQJFJMSA7O2FEMOXR7GPUNJCRGG2RWFJ4SSB3I 983040 65536 ZL1

Client: [Outgoing]$ADCGET file TTH/AYQJFJMSA7O2FEMOXR7GPUNJCRGG2RWFJ4SSB3I 983040 65536 ZL1|

Client: [incoming]$ADCSND file TTH/AYQJFJMSA7O2FEMOXR7GPUNJCRGG2RWFJ4SSB3I 983040 65536 ZL1

...and flood, flood, flood.

File:

http://82.193.149.54:8086/IMG_2340.JPG

(Download, Share...and Try to download it by Apex)

TTH: AYQJFJMSA7O2FEMOXR7GPUNJCRGG2RWFJ4SSB3I

Size: 2.99

Hm. All photos has "Corruption detected on: 983040". Why 983040 all times? ;)

Ohhh. %)

post-4285-1171835733_thumbjpg

Hub address please... However this time mine FF downloaded successfully via the link.

Hub address please... However this time mine FF downloaded successfully via the link.

I having a Speed Limit with non-home internet ;)

If you post link of your hub - i'll try to connect there...

How disable the option about "Verifing TTH every time?".

You have my hub addy on PM.

Maybe you ask for "Advanced Resume using TTH" in Settings>>Queue?

You have my hub addy on PM.

Maybe you ask for "Advanced Resume using TTH" in Settings>>Queue?

Hmm. This option isn't effective with my problem.

I'm on your hub now. Writing to you PM now :) Nick: B-727.

Yes, and we (ok, I) found that when I try to play the file, it shows a still pic + sound, and when I run All Media Fixer on it, all is normal. However MD5 sums of the files before and after fix are equal. And I forgot for fc command. If smo wishes, it is C:\BlaBla\fc PathFile1 PathFile2 , AFAICR. Exactly because new DC clients check TTH on the fly, you can not complete Dd.

Yes, and we (ok, I) found that when I try to play the file, it shows a still pic + sound, and when I run All Media Fixer on it, all is normal. However MD5 sums of the files before and after fix are equal. And I forgot for fc command. If smo wishes, it is C:\BlaBla\fc PathFile1 PathFile2 , AFAICR. Exactly because new DC clients check TTH on the fly, you can not complete Dd.

It very strange, because All Media Fixer not found any error with file. And I don't have a "still pic + sound"...

1 Question. Can I disable checking TTH on the "Fly"?

It very strange, because All Media Fixer not found any error with file. And I don't have a "still pic + sound"...

OK, but after All Media Fixer, does the file transmit normally in Apex/Strong DC++? If it does, pls stop bugging us about this. :)

1 Question. Can I disable checking TTH on the "Fly"?

AFAIK you can't. And it is better for this particular reason, as I have mentioned in the PM, prevents broken files from spreading. If you need the files badly, better ask the opposite peer to investigate the problem, or use some older client (but fix this sh*t before resharing).

OK, but after All Media Fixer, does the file transmit normally in Apex/Strong DC++? If it does, pls stop bugging us about this. :)

:)

HEX Checksum is a same, why you don't understand it?

birdVSplane(1).wmv & birdVSplane.wmv couldn't download!

Problem not in a file. Try cut it (by 1Mb...in HEX editor) - you will download all parts, but full file wrote to you "corrupt".

I cant show you MP3 files (livesets) ... but they have problem too...

Sorry, but i can't explain it :)

Plz Clear this thread ...

No... threads better stay open for gaining experience and knowledge... oh well, let's all do fc. Please attach the file here, to your post... imo size allows.

P. S. I really respect your seriousness on the matter, so let's try lead this to an end. ;)

No... threads better stay open for gaining experience and knowledge... oh well, let's all do fc. Please attach the file here, to your post... imo size allows.

P. S. I really respect your seriousness on the matter, so let's try lead this to an end. :)

Additional information:

Queue > Advansed Resume Using TTH = No effect :)

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Settings > Queue > Enable Multi-Source = Disabled. Then downloading of this file has been complete...

If Enabled = File is corrupt error... Downloading isn't comlete...

If you need the files badly, better ask the opposite peer to investigate the problem, or use some older client (but fix this sh*t before resharing).

How sweet... ;)

How explain that: Multi-Source Bug, Or "sh*t with file before resharing"? :)

PS. "Attachment space used 10.49k of 500k" - I cant upload this file here.

Settings > Queue > Enable Multi-Source = Disabled. Then downloading of this file has been complete...

If Enabled = File is corrupt error... Downloading isn't comlete...

How explain that: Multi-Source Bug...

Also troubles with PHOTOS highest then 2mb...

Segments 0/2 >>> and message "File Corrupted".

Sorry, but we are running in circle like hamsters. My guess is that when multi-source is enabled, Apex/SDC check "more carefully" the segments. When it is not enabled, the file just passes the check.

Btw photos higher than 2 MB are quite likely to have been used as "trojan horse" for hiding other info in them...

Sorry. But 0.4.0 (and 0.3.0), And sDC 2.03 have a Biggest Bug with download files.

This is a file - birdVSplane.wmv (2.1 mb) - i cant download it on ApexDC 0.3.0 / 0.4.0. (Download couldn't stop!):

http://slil.ru/23938628

TTH: UXACYNEL26GMOZCCRFIDDF5RJE656TE3K2ECNYI

Also this Bug i seen on other clients (Based on Apex:) )

Some files has same problem. birdVSplane.wmv - is a little piece of numbers undownloading files.

Sorry For My English :whistling: Don't kill me ^_^

On Old version sDC - all so fine...Maybe trouble in config? Anybody can help me? I want use new DC+))

To me it looks like another example of the : "download same chunk ad infinitum bug caused by inability to correct corrupted temporary file bug" - see full detail in my bug report thread titled "Download techniques in ApexDC++/StrongDC++".

forum admin renamed that thread to: "Detect corrupted file and switch download technique"

Which is an incorrect title - Oh well.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0