Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dagoburd

Ip info in finished download/uploads

4 posts in this topic

See the topic for my request :> It wolud be usefull to see, who from waht adress had uploaded something from you (or from what ip have you downloaded something :)) users ip is always shown when there is a transfer so, it wouldn't be hard (i think :>) to get one more colomn in finished downloads/uploads with users ip :)

P.S. Also the user flag can be there with the ip :>

Since by the time we don't have any whois command when right-clicking a transfer, I advise you to write down the IP you want some info from and go to a site like DNS Stuff and perform a Whois Lookup.

About the flags you mentioned, please go to Help --> GeoIP Database Update --> Download the file GeoIPCountryCSV.zip. Unpack and put the file GeoIPCountryWhois.csv it at your Settings folder (By default, should be: X:\Program Files\ApexDC++\Settings, where X is your HDD)

Then, go to Settings --> Appearance and check "Get User Country". Restart the client and you should be sorted now.

Regards,

//Keine

Maybe he means that if Apex logs IPs, it will then be possible to search for users easier, if hub/s give IP info and IP search is implemented in client? :)

Maybe he means that if Apex logs IPs, it will then be possible to search for users easier, if hub/s give IP info and IP search is implemented in client? :)

Yep u are right :> I use ripe.net for getting info for ip but, with finished transfer and user out of the hub i don't know what's the ip soi can't use ripe ;) I mean that, apex is showing ip, when there is a transfer, right ? So, ask if this ip can be logged with users nick, hub anddate and time of the transfer in up/down finished transfer window :)

P.S. I'm using GeoIP :>

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0