Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zlobomir

Autoscroll

8 posts in this topic

See the title. :)

I would like an Autoscroll option in the Finished Uploads page, please.

Mabey one for the Finished Downloads as well...

Why could you not enable the autoscroll feature only if you scrolled to the bottom of the page? So if you are reading something above autoscroll is automatically disabled (like in a lot of other applications)...

Why could you not enable the auto scroll feature only if you scrolled to the bottom of the page? So if you are reading something above auto scroll is automatically disabled (like in a lot of other applications)...

that would be usefull, i sometimes read chat and forgot to disable outoscroll, then i get so pissed when it scrolls to the bottom, takes me time to scroll to where i left at.. grrr..

that would be usefull, i sometimes read chat and forgot to disable outoscroll, then i get so pissed when it scrolls to the bottom, takes me time to scroll to where i left at.. grrr..

yes.. thats exactly my problem *g*

and the feature would be very easy to implementate... :)

This problem is well known for many years. You're not the first, and you probably won't be the last to inquire about this feature. The original DC developers are well aware of this annoyance and still do nothing about it.

This is bothering me too. But what really pisses me off is that the Finished Uploads list scrolls automaticly.

Mabey it's harder to do then we think it is. Or mabey they just felt like this wasn't so important and worked on other bugs and problems instead of features. That's why XChat is (probably) the best chatting program ever.

Dc .674 had this option *hasn't used it since that version but I'd imagine that its still there*.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0