Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zrzek

Filelist download

2 posts in this topic

What about log all downloaded filelist and from tth or name of users do statistic. from this statistic take hour and minute when the filelist were downloaded (last download). after this the program automaticaly set if that filelist will be downloaded or not. I have in share 1 file and I am downloading that file about 1 KB but filelist from users which have this file program download every 5 minutes and on maximum speed of my connection. so that I download 50 MBs of filelists in 20 minutes but from that file which I need I download only 1 or 2 MBs! if the filelist don't download every 5 minutes and download the file I will have more eficient, so take function to do that, please! to download same filelist after specific time (1 hour, for example) no every time when the source is find!

Seems useful, especially for OPs on slow connections, hope it is possible. Something like Pause Download (a feature for all Dded files, not only file lists) and File list download priority (in Settings?) may also be good? I can't remember whether we made the file list transfer resumable, maybe another setting like "Resume download if last file list disconnect was X ago", so Apex will accept the file list has no changes for such a short time like 5 or 10 mins. If the last disconnect was before a week however, a re-download would be better.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0