Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Decker

Baloon & other types of popups don't work

10 posts in this topic

Hi, All! Sorry for my bad english, but i found a small bug in ApexDC 0.4.0 ... To see it, do the following steps:

1. Open the "Baloon popups" section in a settings tree.

2. Just push "Preview" button ... and you will see ... nothing.

3. Push Msg Text button on a Popup Colors group. And client will not respond.

This bugs appeared in binary from this site and also in compiled from sources. Can you tell me, how to correct this in sources?

The preview button has been reported not to be working with certain configurations, but since i can not reproduce this on my machine it's bit hard to figure a fix for it...

However the actual popups do work according to previous reports (ie. not preview but real deal), will check the freezing tho.

BTW 0.3.0 worked fine, have u changed anything regarding popups in 0.4.0 ?

BTW 0.3.0 worked fine, have u changed anything regarding popups in 0.4.0 ?

maybe this is bit rude, but are you blind? Just look at the balloon popups page... yes i have changed but it works flawlessly here, dunno why it doesn't work for everyone, but as i explained above afaik it's just the previews that don't work for everybody...

maybe this is bit rude, but are you blind? Just look at the balloon popups page... yes i have changed but it works flawlessly here, dunno why it doesn't work for everyone, but as i explained above afaik it's just the previews that don't work for everybody...

I was talking only about the balloon and window preview :) Everything else is fine.Just trying to help...

I was talking only about the balloon and window preview :P Everything else is fine.Just trying to help...

Hmm....

Try the next...

File-Settings-Ballon Popups-Remove check (Display Popup when minimized only)- and push OK

And again File-Settings-Ballon Popups - and try Preview! It working now!

Hmm....

Try the next...

File-Settings-Ballon Popups-Remove check (Display Popup when minimized only)- and push OK

Damn it really worked :P Thank you for the solution

Hmm....

Try the next...

Yes it´s working for me too when I do this. Thanx for figuring this out.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0