Pinchiukas

Use same column config for all hubs/searches/filelists

9 posts in this topic

It would be really neat, if I could have only one config of columns for all hubs that I connect to, because it's kinda frustrating disabling columns that I don't need, sorting and resizing them each time the window gets open.

Agreed, also remember and apply one and the same column width and window size for: all hubs - option one / each hub - option two.

It's an existing feature, for hubs that are not in favorites one and same window setup / column configuration is used, but for hubs that are added to favorites their "own" configuration is used instead (which afaik is initially based on the configuration that was used for that window at that time it was added to favorites)

For some reason column setup in filelist view isn't remembered. Is this a bug(feature? :)) of somekind or am I doing something wrong?

For some reason column setup in filelist view isn't remembered. Is this a bug(feature? :)) of somekind or am I doing something wrong?

Will check that :)

It is the bug. On some pages the order of columns remembered incorrectly. For example: Favorite users (try to move column Description at first place and than close/open this page several times. Sometimes it would be correct, sometimes not). I fix this in ApexDC++ 0.3.0 mod2 (link for sources I PM to Lee, but for unknown reasons they don't include that changes in ApexDC++ 0.4.0)

It is the bug. On some pages the order of columns remembered incorrectly. For example: Favorite users (try to move column Description at first place and than close/open this page several times. Sometimes it would be correct, sometimes not). I fix this in ApexDC++ 0.3.0 mod2 (link for sources I PM to Lee, but for unknown reasons they don't include that changes in ApexDC++ 0.4.0)

Might you like PM'ing that link to me?