Lee

Merry Christmas!

19 posts in this topic

It's nearly the day before Christmas, so it's time to provide a topic for everyone to wish each other a Merry Christmas! Tell us what you've asked for, if your family is coming over, how big your turkey is, and how you forgot about your Mother's present ( :P ) here!

From behalf of our staff and development team, have a happy Christmas and New Year! :)

Note: You may want to check ApexDC.net on xmas day if you have time.

Merry Christmas to everyone :), I haven't forgot mom's present and don't know about the turkey, only want to eat it :P

Thanks for the topic Lee, and especially for the notice, I bet you have some present(s?) for us. :P

Regarding X-mas, it is also my name-day (and I pretend for Easter too). Here we have a large round bread instead of turkey with different wishes, written on parers and put in it. It is really weird to accidentally swallow the "health" paper, thus causing digestive help problems, but it may happen. Before the home-making of this bread was almost a law, but now also ready cakes are sold...

So Merry X-mas to all, who are celebrating it!

Merry Cristhmas team, and ofcourse everyone else too.

Edit: About food, yeah, Ham here too not big one but still prety nice one (5,5Kg). That's all I need, poor that it wasn't too juicy or then it kept everything in so I'm litle short of sauce, but will improvise something. Presents hmm, can or can't wait, still nice to have some, give too of course. Umm, anything else?

Yeah, snow is about gone, but it's warm(0-5C+) so no probs.

Did I forgot something?

PS. Is it snow or why does this cursor in box flicker?

Edited by Ekaros

Merry Xmas from me too, and to those that don't celebrate the aforementioned Happy Holidays!

as for mums present, i'd love to buy one for her, but unfortunately i can't do that :P (no it's not money or anything like that)

And as for turkey we're not having one expect maybe some slices, but instead we have a big fat juicy ham :)

Also how many of you're having white xmas, this is the third year we not having snow for xmas here, and i miss it a lot....

No snow here for me :P

What about the christmas candies? I want them all lol

No snow in Finland? :P For Brazil you should not expect however. :) There is some here in Bulgaria, not snowing right now, but remained on the unfinished roof of our garage (cleaned it out before 30 min). :)

Merry Christmas Everyone! No snow here either :) doesn't feel like Christmas at all :P

No snow here either. Personally my family doesn't like turkey all that much so we just get 2 ducks instead. :P Can;t wait for those little sausages wrapped in bacon... yum.

No snow in Finland?

Nope no snow in the south, some might say it's because i live relatively close to the sea, but that didn't stop us having snow at xmas three years ago and on most Christmases before that... the real reason is the damn carbon dioxide and the increasing greenhouse effect, that's making the overall temperature rise...

I can still remember the times when it used to have from 3-10cm of snow at this time of year here and 50cm or more of it in the north, for this year don't even know if they have snow up at the north but they certainly don''t have it here :P

Merry Christmas All

-20lbs turkey here (well at least I didnt buy it might be bigger... it's feeding 30 people apparently so it probally is bigger I guess)

-got mom a shirt that she wanted aka sent my sister shopping

-NO SNOW here *tear* but then I never get show here on the southern west coast of Can.

Hm, I also remember more snowy years, my father even told me for an accident near our train station with a train, powered by steam tank-engine (not the modern fragile toys :) ), which got stuck in a snow-drift. The creek near our town have also seen better days, the passage through it gavethe name and has created the original settlement in the past, and now it looks almost like a canyon, when you look the dry sharp watersides. Still the very same little creek almost managed to reach its old levels during some heavy rains in the previous 2-3 years, thus making a devastating flood, like in many areas of the country. Of course, the bad condition (and in some places, the absence) of canalization and other preventive means as pumps, etc. also helped, but we had a visible layer of water in our garden, which came only from the rain (OK, the river helped only because its level was too high to let the sewer system work properly). At some places many solid stone and brick-built houses were destroyed.

Oh, sorry for the off topic. :)

Yup, Merry Christmas to you all.

Being that I'm one of those last time zones to have Christmas, who knows how big the turkey is, or what I got. :) I'll know tomorrow. I do know that it'll probably never snow though. :) Best wishes from my warm desert.

merry christmas all. We are having turckey which looks massive and like greg i cant wait to get the sasagues wraped in bacon. Didn't forget my mam's present but i did forget to get my sister one and she got me a really cool present (a beer brewing kit) OOPS. well

MERRY CHRISTAMS

And A

HAPPY NEW YEAR

ps: writen from my brand new 19" flat screen :)

merry christmas all. We are having turckey which looks massive and like greg i cant wait to get the sasagues wraped in bacon. Didn't forget my mam's present but i did forget to get my sister one and she got me a really cool present (a beer brewing kit) OOPS. well

MERRY CHRISTAMS

And A

HAPPY NEW YEAR

/ot Samsung 920N? /ot

Me too mate, quite nice this 19'' wide. Then got something else too, but they not so important.

*goes back to eat some more ham*

PS. Forgot, Happy New Year in advance.