Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alexinno

Probably it doesn't matter

6 posts in this topic

In my opinion this DC++ is the pinnacle of ****

ApexDC and new StrongDC ****ed up the DC++ community

Most people are still using oDC and they don't give a **** about evolution so now with this new Dc++ clients we can't download from them and they can't upload from us, because Remote client does not support TTH this is a big bull**** , i don't want TTH support , i wan't to download like the most of the people (I think), and i want that all DC++ clients to be compatible with each other, like it was bifore someone bighaded created this pinacle of (****) file-sharing and the new strongDC.

First was God, and he felt lonly , and he created the Man to spend time with someone, and there was happynes on the world.

Then He accidentaly created the Woman and she ****ed up everything , something like this happend to the DC++ community, ApecDC++ (StrongDC++) vs All , :o^_^ :fear: :ermm: :sick: :lol:;):( :w00t: :angry::wacko::unsure::mellow::rolleyes:<_< :blushing: :):blink:

P.S. sorry for my bad english , and i'm using ApexDC++ (but not for long after this)

there is already an active topice on this. please search the forums so these opinions can be put in the correct place*

Most people are still using oDC

if you are going to make an outlandish, exaggerated, ridiculous statement please back it up with some statistics

*is it possible for a moderator to merge this with Terminating downloads from people using oDC-based clients

OMG, what a pile of crap... 0 true arguments.

Thank God You are wrong, and not everyone is stupid enough to give up TTH... and if they really want to share without hashing they chose either FTPs either other P2P network.

IMHO - DC community IS ****ed up by people thinking like You (especialy when they are hub admins), and demanding DC to stay their way. IF You hate hashing so much then why do You use TTH based client anyway!???

If God didn't create Woman it would be really gay world to live on :rolleyes:

TO very1 - Sorry, I can't stand those idiots any longer :)

In my opinion this DC++ is the pinnacle of shit

ApexDC and new StrongDC fucked up the DC++ community

Most people are still using oDC and they don't give a shit about evolution so now with this new Dc++ clients we can't download from them and they can't upload from us, because Remote client does not support TTH this is a big bullshit , i don't want TTH support , i wan't to download like the most of the people (I think), and i want that all DC++ clients to be compatible with each other, like it was bifore someone bighaded created this pinacle of (shit) file-sharing and the new strongDC.

First was God, and he felt lonly , and he created the Man to spend time with someone, and there was happynes on the world.

Then He accidentaly created the Woman and she fucked up everything , something like this happend to the DC++ community, ApecDC++ (StrongDC++) vs All , :o^_^ :fear: :ermm: :sick: :lol:;):( :w00t: :angry::wacko::unsure::mellow::rolleyes:<_< :blushing: :):blink:

P.S. sorry for my bad english , and i'm using ApexDC++ (but not for long after this)

Thank you for your crappy criticism, mister...

Firstly Apex/Strong didn't fuck up the DC community, because...

Apex/Strong didn't take this turn first fulDC was the first to do it, then DC++ removed support for NMDC (non-tth) filelists etc. ... and I could bet in the future the list will get even longer.

You can't expect old versions be supported forever, or do you find microsoft providing support nor updates for windows 3.1?

If you don't like DC evolving, go ahead download oDC and use it instead... (and expect the content that'll be available to you shrink more and more in the future)

lol i was trying to be nice in my "support role".

However i have now realized that my original response wasn't constructive enough for the community as a whole :rolleyes: lol... therefore ill try again ;

you are a completely uneducated twat who has no knowledge about the subject you are discussing and this will be recognized by our users as there is an intelligent conversation occurring on this topic (and i reckon even the pro odc people would say that you where a twat). if you spent ten seconds searching this forum you would have learned this fact for your self. as crise said if you wanna use odc piss of and use it (maybe crise didn't say that exactly :)). i would also reccommend trying to find files on Geocities, tripod, or napster as you are obviously a lover of antiquated programs/protocols

In my opinion this DC++ is the pinnacle of shit

Um, ApexDC++ is the pinacle of filesharing, not DC++. :)

ApexDC and new StrongDC fucked up the DC++ community

Most people are still using oDC and they don't give a shit about evolution so now with this new Dc++ clients we can't download from them and they can't upload from us, because Remote client does not support TTH this is a big bullshit , i don't want TTH support , i wan't to download like the most of the people (I think), and i want that all DC++ clients to be compatible with each other, like it was bifore someone bighaded created this pinacle of (shit) file-sharing and the new strongDC.

So go back to oDC++.

Use these topics: 1 and 2. But before doing so, learn to be polite. :rolleyes: