Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lee

Feedback

Feedback questions   16 members have voted

1. 1. Has the upgrade to IPB 2.2 been satisfactory?

• Yes
    • No
    • What is IPB 2.2?
  2. 2. Is the forum layout confusing?

• Yes (please state what area(s))
    • No
    • I don't mind
  3. 3. How would you like us to improve the forums?

• Re-organise the layout (please state how)
    • Add/remove forums (please state how)
    • More dedicated support members
    • Translatable section for Guides
    • Support multible language discussions
    • Other (please state)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

U sound like you are talking about some feature - "View new posts" and "mark all the unread posts as read" already exist :) sorry if I misunderstood you.

Those features were existing under the previous version of ApexDC++ Forums. But here in the new version I do not see them.

If they also exist here please show me where. I must admit I am a bit confused now :stuart:

:)

Those features were existing under the previous version of ApexDC++ Forums. But here in the new version I do not see them.

If they also exist here please show me where. I must admit I am a bit confused now :stuart:

:)

I found now out, why I did not see the View New Post and the My Controls!!

It si because of the Skin selector. It was set to ApexDC++1.3 . Now I changed it to ApexDC++ 1.2 and , omg, a miracle, I can see the ViewNew posts and the My Controls.

:D

Sorry for the inconveniences this may have caused you. But you better ipdate also the ApexDC++ 1.3 skin :)

The menu links are further up in the header imagine in 1.3.

Not sure is here the right place to ask but can you edit your posts after several days from the moment you posted them? Since I've become a beta tester i cant edit any of my older posts for some reason.

IMHO the place is fine, but I do not have such problem.

yes you can edit your posts. It is something that only started to happen recently

Thanks for all the feedback. We're looking into ways to improve the forums, and one of them is to provide additional language support on the official forums rather than people going to 3rd party sources. If anybody has knowledge in English and other languages, and is willing to help moderate or help out members in your language, please PM me.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0