RadoX

I Would Like To See In Next Version

7 posts in this topic

- It would be nice to have a preview window of now playing in the toolbar as it would come out if sent to chat.

- Update the avi preveiw aswell, saw that new version is out.

- Better update window and auto install, Update client, GeoIP and client list. It would be good to see avalible languages and be able to dl and install them from update.

- Drop down window with avalible LAN IP´s in bind address

- More colums in userlist for op's, like Client, Cheat discription, Comment and Supports. (This is important for op´s)

- It would be nice to have a preview window of now playing in the toolbar as it would come out if sent to chat

Cool idea, and could've been done if the only player supported would be Winamp, but as it's no longer so I don't think it's wise to add it as the added player supports stress the app more than Winamp does, so having an auto updating preview would simply be waste of resources for WMP iTunes and MPC players and adding it for just winamp seems bit pointless to me...

- Update the avi preveiw aswell, saw that new version is out.

There are two programs named avipreview which one you mean?

- Better update window and auto install, Update client, GeoIP and client list. It would be good to see avalible languages and be able to dl and install them from update.

Okay all that would be cool, and some of them can probably be added at some point, but not all, as some would turn out to be hard to manage

- Drop down window with avalible LAN IP´s in bind address

Another cool and useful idea, if i had any idea in how i could get to that info i'd certainly add it :thumbsup:

- More colums in userlist for op's, like Client, Cheat discription, Comment and Supports. (This is important for op´s)

just use the existing report function :)

Cool idea, and could've been done if the only player supported would be Winamp, but as it's no longer so I don't think it's wise to add it as the added player supports stress the app more than Winamp does, so having an auto updating preview would simply be waste of resources for WMP iTunes and MPC players and adding it for just winamp seems bit pointless to me...
This should be no problem, if the client can send it to the chat it sould be able to make a previw of what it´s going to send.

Detection of playing

|

Preview

|

Send

There are two programs named avipreview which one you mean?

This one at http://www.avipreview.com/

Another cool and useful idea, if i had any idea in how i could get to that info i'd certainly add it

You will find a way, sure of it hehe.

ipconfig /all in cmd if you could take it from there.

Something like OnMouseOver for links wouldn't be such a bad idea either?.. Able to be turned on/off from options..:)

ps. hm prolly scrap that..:/ because it would have to possibly use the MSIE engine (I know that's not really what it's called).. & for example newer versions of McAfee, using it for update, demonstrated how bad of an idea that can be..

eh... if client could do what AMIP plugin for winamp does...

we could set different kinds of "now playing" tags...

Smaller one (one lined0 in more serious hubs) to huge one in less serious hubs :blink:

Any suggestions?

Bah I think I will open new post

this one is too old

Just move the Winamp string field to Favs. As I proposed, sorry for notoriously repeating it. :D