Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Squelch

"open User Log" Right Click Replies "user Log Not Exist"

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I've recently discovered the "Open user log" right click command in favorite users. Even though logs for that user are present, I receive "User log not exist". Is this a bug, or specific to my installation?

Hi guys,

I've recently discovered the "Open user log" right click command in favorite users. Even though logs for that user are present, I receive "User log not exist". Is this a bug, or specific to my installation?

Probably specific to your logging setup :thumbsup:

Probably specific to your logging setup :)

I'm not sure what you mean there. :)

I have all logging turned on except personal and main chat. My config has the correct path too "\ApexDC++\Logs\" I just can't view them.

I'm tempted to re-install Apex again but I have a big queue and don't want to lose all of the other data as well. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure what you mean there. :)

I have all logging turned on except personal and main chat. My config has the correct path too "\ApexDC++\Logs\" I just can't view them.

I'm tempted to re-install Apex again but I have a big queue and don't want to lose all of the other data as well. :thumbsup:

Assuming that with personal you mean PM logging, if so that's the reason as "Open user log" is for PM logs :)

Assuming that with personal you mean PM logging, if so that's the reason as "Open user log" is for PM logs :thumbsup:

That would explain it then.

A misunderstanding in what the log would contain. I thought it might be the formatted transfer history for that user.

Perhaps a change of option description to "Open User Message Log" or something might help.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Ps I can't edit topic title. It's not a bug so could someone change and move it to [support] instead.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0