Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DamYan

Hacked Client: no lock & pk

15 posts in this topic

Hi Apex-Maniacs!

I have a little problem with checking users from my hub. When I've download filelist from users, and get user response FIRST TIME - everyting is ok (tags from clients are OK). But when I reconnect from hub and get in again I have a mess -> "Hacked client" when checking the same users (and tags is different -> Tag: "Client: DC++ tag, no lock & pk /version of soft/).

In my hub standard client is DC++ 0.689-0.698.

What is wrong? With Apex 0.2.2 I didn't have this problem.

Please, help.

P.S.

Sorry for my english :)

I think i have fixed this issue in our working builds (at least it's not there anymore :))

When you first connect to a hub (if it is not in your fav's) the client is automatically set to emulate DC++. When you put the hub in your fav's the next time you connact you will display the Apex tag. in the fav hub property pane you can tick the option emulate dc. Could this be the problem?

When you first connect to a hub (if it is not in your fav's) the client is automatically set to emulate DC++. When you put the hub in your fav's the next time you connact you will display the Apex tag. in the fav hub property pane you can tick the option emulate dc. Could this be the problem?

Nope, the problem is somewhere between SDC 2.02 and 2.03. But I have fixed it, at least until someone makes a better fix for it, in ApexDC's svn (post 0.4.0.5, just so the testers know)

Hi Apex-Maniacs!

I have a little problem with checking users from my hub. When I've download filelist from users, and get user response FIRST TIME - everyting is ok (tags from clients are OK). But when I reconnect from hub and get in again I have a mess -> "Hacked client" when checking the same users (and tags is different -> Tag: "Client: DC++ tag, no lock & pk /version of soft/).

In my hub standard client is DC++ 0.689-0.698.

What is wrong? With Apex 0.2.2 I didn't have this problem.

Please, help.

P.S.

Sorry for my english :)

:) Hi DamYan...or maybe aDM DamYan ;D

I think that this is about 'fake clients detector' module in Apex which is being updated from ghostface.asgards.org and i've had same problem not so long ago so i've noticed this here, not so long after this ewerything was back to good, so maybe contact yourself with ghostface on one of asgards hub's ;D

:) Hi DamYan...or maybe aDM DamYan ;D

I think that this is about 'fake clients detector' module in Apex which is being updated from ghostface.asgards.org and i've had same problem not so long ago so i've noticed this here, not so long after this ewerything was back to good, so maybe contact yourself with ghostface on one of asgards hub's ;D

The update address has been changed, there is a topic in lounge about that I think...

I'm using AML 2.3 and have steel this problem.

When I am closing Apex and runing it again - everything is OK again, but when I'am reconnecting - everybody is "red" and use hacked client with reason "no lock & pk" bla bla...

I'm using AML 2.3 and have steel this problem.

When I am closing Apex and runing it again - everything is OK again, but when I'am reconnecting - everybody is "red" and use hacked client with reason "no lock & pk" bla bla...

About this problem i already said that it's a problem in the client, which i have since then fixed :)

i. e., it will not be present in 0.4.0 and all will be OK.

i. e., it will not be present in 0.4.0 and all will be OK.

Or maybe 0.3.1. :)

OK, in next version I meant. :) :fear: :)

Seems to be a bug in the client using older client this problem doesnt presents itself AML Btw is 2.5 support for Fuldc and DC++ newer shuld consider updating the clientlists so u dont kick innocent ppl / Toast

Well this is no longer an issue... it was a small issue on the clients side :) (was fixed in 0.4.0)

Yes, It's fixed in Apex 0.4, but not exactly :)

When I reconnect too fast (although filelists of my users are checked), sometimes this bug apper again.

Anyway - very thanks for fixies :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0