Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KoDak

Total download time in About menu

17 posts in this topic

Pleace Add "Total download Time" to About menu !! ,not only in corent sessions.

Possible, Crise?

Possible, Crise?

"total download time" being what exactly...

if he wants a stored over all uptime in about box, i'd say it's possible....

(though i was going to remove the uptime from about box completly....)

(though i was going to remove the uptime from about box completly....)

Were you planning on moving it to a chat command?

Were you planning on moving it to a chat command?

it's alredy in a chat command (/stats and /ut, in pwdc as well)

it's alredy in a chat command (/stats and /ut, in pwdc as well)

I know, I meant just removing it from the about box and only having it in chat commands. But I'd like to keep stats in the aboutbox too.

I know, I meant just removing it from the about box and only having it in chat commands. But I'd like to keep stats in the aboutbox too.

i planned on keeping the per session upload and download stats and overall upload and download stats in about box and just remove the uptime...

i planned on keeping the per session upload and download stats and overall upload and download stats in about box and just remove the uptime...

A new window for stats should be created...basically like the about box but full of stats.

A new window for stats should be created...basically like the about box but full of stats.

not needed really, if user wants stats he kan use /stats serves the same purpose....

But the user may not know of the /stats command.

But the user may not know of the /stats command.

then user uses /help and reads about it ;) (i'm gonna make /help a lot more extensive this time)

then user uses /help and reads about it :D (i'm gonna make /help a lot more extensive this time)

And how does the user find out about /help? ^_^

And how does the user find out about /help? ^_^

come on /help is almost a standard in DC mods in theory every DC++ mods has that command, so people should know about it, if not then i'll just add a topic about it to guides section :D

And how does the user find out about DC++ and its mods? ^_^ Help should be still limited to some acceptionable degree...

Edited by Zlobomir

come on /help is almost a standard in DC mods in theory every DC++ mods has that command, so people should know about it, if not then i'll just add a topic about it to guides section ^_^

This is why DC++ isn't as user friendly as some would like. How does anew user who got it off a website know about /help? He'd look for help in the Help menu. :D

This is why DC++ isn't as user friendly as some would like. How does anew user who got it off a website know about /help? He'd look for help in the Help menu. ^_^

there just isn't help menu :D and new user finds out about help if he reads DC++ faq (might be mention about it in readme too, haven't checked, and readme should open at 1st startup)

Add .chm file? f1 is added in DC++ so. and F1 is standard for help, easier then that you can't really ask for?

Btw, anything is possible ^_^)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0