Lee

release ApexDC++ 1.5.8 available

4 posts in this topic

We have published a 1.5.8 Beta with the intention of making it final/stable if no show stopping bugs are reported. There's a new feature that shows you the correct percentage of a file an uploader is requesting off you, which helps determine their ETA to finish the download. Previously we displayed the upload chunk size and feel this is a more accurate approach. Please note that this will only take effect between 1.5.8 users and later - so get updating ;)

Any mandatory updates now use the update check window to notify you and we have done further backend improvements.

Download: ApexDC++ 1.5.8

handythurry likes this

wheeler81

The program will not run. It has ,then stooped. I reloaded with no change, Dialog says its looking for a solution and I think once or twice it gave me a debug choice, but here was no change. Firewall is set to allow.

wheeler81

The program will not run. It has ,then stooped. I reloaded with no change, Dialog says its looking for a solution and I think once or twice it gave me a debug choice, but here was no change. Firewall is set to allow.

Make sure you're using the correct binary. If you're on XP, you need to use the XP binaries. Try this first and get back to me.