Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Calum

InkyUK - The true naked chef!

7 posts in this topic

About a week or so ago on the hub some of you where told by Greg that "I was ownd by some boiling lard". So i decidded to get the picture off the camera to share with you guys.

How it happend i was just frying some chips without a shirt on as you do! the lard looked about ready so i chucked in the chip pan and thats where it all went wrong as i put it in the lard flew at me and not evan my uber 1337 lightning speed reactions could get out of its path and thats basicaly how it happend. :angry:

burn1yc8.jpg

:) Hope it doesn't hurt too much though... :angry:

Nah, it didnt hurt too much it was annoying more than anything as it was ichy all thats left of it now is a light red mark in the shape of the burn.

Teh nub.

What he doesn't tell you is that I had to sit in Accident & Emergency for like 2 hours or something because of him. :) I also ended up having oven chips for dinner which don't taste as good. :) Finish the chips next time first. :angry:

Sorry Greg, it wasnt my fault :angry: and yeah i definatly will finish them off next time the oven chips where teh suxz0r.

LOL.. I know that it hurt like hell with my burns. but Mine were a tad bit more "Crisp" than yours I think.. lol.. Morphine only removed SOME of the pain.. but I am better NOW.. lol

but Mine were a tad bit more "Crisp"

look at you showing off ... j/k superman ;)

InkyUK like Greg said if your gonna burn your self you really should wait untill the chips are done :) :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0