Lee

Released: ApexDC++ 1.0.1

48 posts in this topic

The development team is pleased to announce the stable release of 1.0.1. This marks two years of development and a series of substantial achievements from the number of downloads to the amount of registered members on our forums. We wish to thank the entire community for supporting the project and actively helping us to reach this milestone.

The final/stable version has important stability improvements, which we recommend all previous beta testers and 0.4.0 users to utilise by upgrading.

Download: 1.0.1 | Donate | How to upgrade

Hope it is more stable than beta 5 in vista

Let's put this in 2 ways:

1) it's about damn time it's out. i'm sick of beta versions :thumbsup:

2) awesome news guys. keep up the good work. looking forward to op version :P

Need to edit my post already.

Noticed a few things. First when updating from beta5 (dunno for the rest) i had to reselect all my shared folders in order for my share to be visible again (good thing i know which ones i share). also other few settings that dissapear like in my case the external ip from connection settings making a few hubs refuse my login (ip based). other options get unchecked from windows tab (like open new pm in background and so on) and other are checked (not only in windows). maybe default settings take over (not nice for users who spent quite some time try to set the client)

Congrats on this huge milestone guys =) will give the final a spin tonite nd see how it performs. On to v2.0 now then eh? :thumbsup:

/djbarney

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

***installs***

*goes back to being "one of the cool guys"* :thumbsup: :P

there must be something strange in it, i installed this one, and immedietly noticed this in one of my hubs

[09. mars 2008 - 05:06:57] <Ljóni> Your direct connect client has supplied an invalid IP address in a connection request (client sent 128.2.223.63, you have 212.30.xxx.xxx)

apex is set to update the ip at every startup, but i also have a static ip address

Edited by Aztek

Finaly...

Do u know how long i've been waiting for this??? :thumbsup:

Downloading :P

Congrats! Looks stable, but I'll stick to B5 for two reasons, will comment in the appropriate topic.

Did a clean install.

I had to change from Direct connection to "Firewall with manual port forwarding" to be able to download from lan ips.

Went through all the settings again, edited my old upload and download data into DCPlusPlus.xml and that's about it.

Works great. Thanks.

It's great to see that finally version 1.0 is released :P Congratulation for your work :thumbsup:

Noticed a few things. First when updating from beta5 (dunno for the rest) i had to reselect all my shared folders in order for my share to be visible again (good thing i know which ones i share). also other few settings that dissapear like in my case the external ip from connection settings making a few hubs refuse my login (ip based). other options get unchecked from windows tab (like open new pm in background and so on) and other are checked (not only in windows). maybe default settings take over (not nice for users who spent quite some time try to set the client)

Also experienced this, once I manually fixed it, it's all ok again.

Stable for me at present.

I have that same problems.

But the I.P. incoherence does not fix. I hav to get the right IP at each startup.

And same as the 4 and 5 beta, i have ENORMOUS problem downloading and uploading with a lot of connection timeout from other users. And this is a fault of the client, i've tested it with other user and its'apex that is not capable to give a response rapid enough.

Oh yes, i have auto granted a guy (on two different hubs) but it never started downloading, like the slot does not exists. Nice.

As usual my OS is WinXp Sp2, with a router with manually opened port, firewall exceptions properly setted and a 20Mb "not-granted-minimum" on ISP TelecomItalia. (put usually it gives me standard of 8 Mb)

Thanks for the quick report of the settings errors, we're fixing them ASAP and going to upload a new build for you guys. We have hidden the download links on SourceForge for the time being.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Update: 1.0.1 released - there's a few new changes from 1.0.0.

Thanks for the quick report of the settings errors, we're fixing them ASAP and going to upload a new build for you guys. We have hidden the download links on SourceForge for the time being.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Update: 1.0.1 released - there's a few new changes from 1.0.0.

Thanx for upgrading

but there is a problem

i couldn't transfer my shared content from apex beta5 to apex 1.0.1

i tried copying some files like hash index and hash data but still 0gb shared.

what shall i do now?

Any change on having the update available soon ?

no worries i found the link. forget the post :)

Iranmaster go to sharing in your clients settings and select your shared folders again. this hapened to me aswell last night with version 1.0.0 and i hope it's fixed in the new 1.0.1 am i wrong ?

what shall i do now?

everything is ok and i can search and download

but i can't connect to many hubs cause i have nothing in share.

help me please :)

oh ok thank you

but shall i enter the folder names again or

i should just check my shared content?

REally cool, this would be the first realease?

is a relly important point i think :)

congrats!

(btw. im still waiting for the linux version :) )

Hello everyone i just wanted to drop by and say a masive congratulations. i know i have been vacent for a bit and i may be for a bit more but it is awsome to se that you guys are still going strong. this is a massve milestone and im glad you guys have made it (it being the best dc client :) ). anyway keep up the good work and lee,chris & nas you have my msn you know where my skills are. if i can help give me a holla