Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jaodin

Invalid request

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

i've been getting the 'invalid request' message while trying to download from one user. Any ideas why this happens? Or any ideas what to check?

CDM debug log:

Client: [incoming][ip] $MyNick his_nick

Client: [Outgoing][ip] $MyNick my_nick|

Client: [Outgoing][ip] $Lock EXTENDEDPROTOCOLABCABCABCABCABCABC Pk=DCPLUSPLUS0.699ABCABC|

Client: [incoming][ip] $Lock EXTENDEDPROTOCOLABCABCABCABCABCABC Pk=DCPLUSPLUS0.698ABCABC

Client: [Outgoing][ip] $Supports MiniSlots XmlBZList ADCGet TTHL TTHF GetZBlock ZLIG |

Client: [Outgoing][ip] $Direction Download 17376|

Client: [Outgoing][ip] $Key A ѱ00 0 0 0 0 0|

Client: [incoming][ip] $Supports MiniSlots XmlBZList ADCGet TTHL TTHF GetZBlock ZLIG

Client: [incoming][ip] $Direction Upload 5484

Client: [incoming][ip] $Key A ѱ00 0 0 0 0 0

Client: [Outgoing][ip] $ADCGET file TTH/file_tth -1 329053 ZL1|

Client: [incoming][ip] $Error Invalid request

In the download queue, the file progress is all yelllow, showing downloaded size -1B (-0.00%). When i fous the Apex the download queue again then the progressbar disappears (image attached) and ApexDC locks or crashes (crash log bellow). There is no incomplete file for that download.

Code: c0000005 (Access violation)

Version: 1.0.0B2 (2007-04-10)

Major: 5

Minor: 0

Build: 2195

SP: 4

Type: 1

Time: 2007-05-17 21:42:39

TTH: CWLBR24QOCVAJHKKX2A6KQORSW4IRCWPJH36EYA

Code: c0000005 (Access violation)

Version: 1.0.0B2 (2007-04-10)

Major: 5

Minor: 0

Build: 2195

SP: 4

Type: 1

Time: 2007-05-17 21:45:04

TTH: CWLBR24QOCVAJHKKX2A6KQORSW4IRCWPJH36EYA

Thx for help

post-4931-1179431172_thumb.jpg

post-4931-1179431182_thumb.jpg

About crashes, pls provide us with exceptioninfo.txt . It is usually in C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\Settings\. If you are on Win 2000, as the report suggests, we can't do much... there should not be any exceptioninfo.txt, OS is too old.

Contents of the exceptioninfo file are posted above. Actually i was more interested in the 'Invalid request' thingy, any idea about that?

PS: W2k too old? It's still supported by MS, and frankly i don't think there is anything WXP can do that W2k can't (not counting the fancy windows, as that doesn't affect the functionality)

Well, I just tell you a sad known fact. ApexDC++ does not generate exceptioninfo.txt on Win 2000.

http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2005/05/27/422721.aspx

The key difference between mainstream support and extended support which I think is most relevant to this audience is this quote from the lifecycle site: "Microsoft will not accept requests for warranty support, design changes, or new features during the Extended support phase." We will of course continue to keep our Windows 2000 SP4 customers secure with security updates through the life of Windows 2000 (through 2010).

And the root explanation is very vulgar, abusive and unprofessional... :thumbsup: MS is like war: Popular and spread, but causing too many losses, crashes, etc.

I have the same problem...invalid request...only on small files,somethimes no crash...but somethimes it crashes :thumbsup:

No exeption report to post yet,but if it chrases I`ll update my post (hope that it helps JAODIN`s problem.

Here is the screenshot (small files,from two users INVALID REQUEST )

th_invalidrequest1.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0